Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Meijer 8/1 Photo's 8/2 NW Burbs guys??????

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 10:05 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
yes, no rice policy is the best part of that show. guarantees it'll never go to ****. i agree on letting the lsx RX7's in though of course.
Well that no rice policy has no effect after 9:30 when the organizers leave. We were there till about 11:30 and tons of rice showed up and started acting like a bunch of goofs. That is to be expected from rice though. What I want to know is who are the toolbags in the F-Bodies that were parked along the west end of the lot, that appeared to be decent folk until they started leaving and doing burnouts, then driving through the non-show part of the parking lot where the normal people park, waaaay to fast. Basically who were the tools that I had to yell at last night? You know you're on here. You need to grow up and cut that **** out, that is how shows get shut down. All it takes is one of the customers at Meijer to call the cops on someone driving recklessly through the lot and then we have a police presence there. If the problem persists, then the Arl Hts PD will start charging the RM Cruisers for a private detail to sit there and keep the peace. At that point, the show will cease and 300-400 people and cars will be out of a cool place to hang out on Fri night bc of a couple of apparently immature kids.

If you were in that group, then you heard me last night and I'll say it again, This will not be Streets of Woodfield. If you want to act a fool go do it somewhere else.

And for the rest of that group that left peacefully and maturely, please police your friends, they will **** it up for you as well as everyone else. You wanna do burnouts and drive recklessly, go find an industrial area, not a shopping mall parking lot with tons of people and peoples showcars. Grow up.

end of rant, thank you for listening...
Old 08-02-2008, 10:27 AM
11 Second Club

I am a fan of no rice, but just because the car is an import, does not make it rice. They let some real POS in that show. Some of which I would trade for a nice Evo or WRX any day. I mean who gives a **** about a bunch of failed Cadillac coupes (Alante). Or a V6 Camaro with nothing done that is not even clean! I think they are blocking the wrong people and letting some of the wrong people in. I guess the reputation is foiled becuase of stupid REAL ricers. Oh well.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:53 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RPM Mark
Well that no rice policy has no effect after 9:30 when the organizers leave. We were there till about 11:30 and tons of rice showed up and started acting like a bunch of goofs. That is to be expected from rice though. What I want to know is who are the toolbags in the F-Bodies that were parked along the west end of the lot, that appeared to be decent folk until they started leaving and doing burnouts, then driving through the non-show part of the parking lot where the normal people park, waaaay to fast. Basically who were the tools that I had to yell at last night? You know you're on here. You need to grow up and cut that **** out, that is how shows get shut down. All it takes is one of the customers at Meijer to call the cops on someone driving recklessly through the lot and then we have a police presence there. If the problem persists, then the Arl Hts PD will start charging the RM Cruisers for a private detail to sit there and keep the peace. At that point, the show will cease and 300-400 people and cars will be out of a cool place to hang out on Fri night bc of a couple of apparently immature kids.

If you were in that group, then you heard me last night and I'll say it again, This will not be Streets of Woodfield. If you want to act a fool go do it somewhere else.

And for the rest of that group that left peacefully and maturely, please police your friends, they will **** it up for you as well as everyone else. You wanna do burnouts and drive recklessly, go find an industrial area, not a shopping mall parking lot with tons of people and peoples showcars. Grow up.

And I believe that to be the "Wolfpack racing" crew... Yeah they are on here, and that is some BS... If that was them, then now we do have a problem. You want to be a bunch of **** sticks, and potentially **** up a good spot. Real class acts. There are plenty of other places to go **** around like that...

Problems with what I said? Take a number, get in line.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:54 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BADSZ28
I am a fan of no rice, but just because the car is an import, does not make it rice. They let some real POS in that show. Some of which I would trade for a nice Evo or WRX any day. I mean who gives a **** about a bunch of failed Cadillac coupes (Alante). Or a V6 Camaro with nothing done that is not even clean! I think they are blocking the wrong people and letting some of the wrong people in. I guess the reputation is foiled becuase of stupid REAL ricers. Oh well.
That is exactly what it is... and if dumb ***** in Fbodys keep acting like ricers, then we will be next.

There are really nice imports, and then there are really ricey domestics. Take that green daytona... That was a bit ricey.... and let in.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn guys calm down.. the one kid that tore *** out of there when he left was was just that.. a 16 year old kid. Nobody told him to do that or screw around in the lot and we called him before he even made it onto the main street to tell him to take it easy in the lot because what he did was just stupid. Other than that the only people flying through the lot were the ricers and normal store patrons that always fly through there anyhow.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah, that club can be a little **** like. i got thrown out once a number of years ago when the show was still over on Kirchoff rd. actually make that almost twice. one time i was idling through the lane looking for a spot and a club member yelled at me to slow down rudely, i was IDLING. i told him to go **** himself with a broom stick and they told me to leave. i came back an hour later and they didn't notice lol.
another time in that same lot I parked in an open spot near the front and they told me it was reserved for club members only..no markings on the spot mind you. they were rude to me about it so yet again they got told to go **** themselves, I think actually i gave teh finger and said sit and spin bitches.
got thrown out and came back an hour later again.
I'm better behaved now
Old 08-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Motorboater

If i see anyone act like that in that lot where people are shopping I will drag your *** out of your car and floor you.

we've done it before, seems to get the point across. I have zero tolerance for stupidity.

was it wolfpack? I parked next to those guys and everybody seemed ok. Had a good time talking with Amy and her BF, not sure who else from that group i met?? All i can say is if one group manages to ruin a 400 car show, they better move to another state they will have so many people looking for them in the area. Not smart folks, not smart.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I do not think it was wold pack guys. Unless it happend after 9:30 b/c that is when i left.. Started do rain a little bit.

Sean it was nice talking to you, i was with Amy, her b/f Bob talking about the powder coating....
Old 08-02-2008, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Amy and her bf Bob are all part of wolfpack.I didn't get there until after the show was over. In Fact Amy's Bf Bob was the one that called the youngster to tell him not to screw around like that in the lot. Its not a group of idiots or ricers though... we are all just a bunch of car people and yes there are a few really young guys, 16-17 years old (Curfew Crew as they are nicknamed), in the group that have a lot to learn. Most of us are in our mid-late 20's to 40's and nobody in the group thought the youngster was going to leave like that and, as I said, we called him right away to tell him to take it easy.

On behalf of Wolfpack I apologize for the youngsters actions in the group. It happened and He knows what he did was wrong. Its not easy dealing with hormone laden youngsters especially when ricers kept driving by doing their stupid ****.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:47 AM
11 Second Club

From what Six says it was only one 16yo.. Whatever group, no group, dont matter, just dont be a dumb ***.

Its all good w/me as long as you guys are taking them under your proverbial wing and teaching them the RIGHT ways to **** around. A time and place for everything right?

On a brighter note, I am impressed by the showing of Fbodys this year, if the turn out keeps it up, we will rival the vettes soon.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Motorboater

10-4, i think we all appreciate you policing your folks and taking responsibility for it as well. Props to you.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Motorboater

and we all know Amy likes to cause trouble. we spent a good part of last nite laughing at the time she ran into me at 7 am in the morning at a stoplight on central and tried to get me to race her. i was half awake and didn't even realize it was her until she drove away lol. that girl is trouble!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 12:01 PM
11 Second Club

She's got a lane.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:03 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,702 Likes on 1,220 Posts

Originally Posted by RPM Mark

**** up our shows, and we'll **** you up.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:26 PM
TECH Regular

EVERYBODY PLEASE LISTEN UP!

Cause this is getting stupid. TWISTED CREATIONS PRO2LOW and others Idk who you people are but there is no reason for the negative talk you've been saying about our club. John has been nice enough to explain our side of things until I could get over here and help out. Twisted if we were talking **** about your car it was probably something along the lines of "damn nice car" stop being so paranoid, we all have LS1 LT1 cars why would we rip on them? Think about that one. There were no negative comments said about anyone, except you making fun of our club last night when you called us fagpack or whatever lol, idc I'm just stating that the only negative talk was from you so relax man, no one is out to get you. Ya have a nice car, why would we say anything bad. That goes for PRO2LOW as well. Guys chill out, you make it sound like we're stuck up which is ridiculous. I know I've given you guys the opportunity to join. If you don't want to join us that's fine, but don't badmouth us, and make us sound like we single people out.

Finally with this whole Meijers fiasco. It was a kid who ripped out of the show. He's 16 give him a break. Yeah I'm sure you guys were all saints up till now. We called him up and reprimanded him for it, he's not going to do this again. I can assure you I have been going to Miejers/Kirchoff's show as long if not longer than most of you guys. I remember attending one of the very first shows. Why would I want my club to get kicked out? I don't.

I end this with an Apology for the goofballs in my club, and for the misunderstandings of last show.

Last edited by Bones Z28; 08-02-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:37 PM
11 Second Club

I was one of the last people to leave...left at like 10:45/11ish and it was just that one kid. After he did that, Bob did call him up and told him to knock it off. Just wanted to confirm that. On a side note, I was also surprised by the number of FBody's there last night. There were a lot of Corvettes though...almost an entire row of C6's.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:39 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SilverGhost
i told him to go **** himself with a broom stick and they told me to leave. i came back an hour later and they didn't notice lol.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:48 PM
11 Second Club

How bout a nice glass of shut the **** up. I didnt call you out, and I dont give a **** about your club or what you do. I mearly asked if you were talking ****. Some of you guys are cool, and some of your guys are a bunch of ******* tools, that dont know a **** bit about the cars they drive other than it makes them look cool.

So take your meds and manage your "pack".

IF you took the ******* time to read my posts, you would realize I was asking straight out. Not bad mouthing.

I dont need to join a club to make me feel like I am apart of anything, or roll with a bunch of teens to feel special. But if thats what floats your boat then by all means... See you at the finish line brother, thats where I will be waiting. And if yall ever want to learn how to not do burnouts and actually go fast, hit me up.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:51 PM
11 Second Club

And since I am being blamed on talking ****, I will.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We need to slowdown here fellas!

This is getting out of hand, Twisted I have posted a little on their Site and have spoken a little with a few of the members there, I honestly think those guyz weren't talking ****.
Give them the benefit of the doubt and lets start over.

We were all young and had nosense before, hell Im 32 and I still like to **** around a little. I will watch some street racing line up with a rustang or whatever at a red light.

We now know who did it and he has been told not to do it again, and Im sure he wont so thats that. I dont want to go All the way to the Norfside (CUB Country) and be with a bunch of clicks here and there. I wanna talk to be able and talk to everyone.

On a side note, ALL you ******* should come up to either Applebee's on Fridays or 159th and Bell rd on Saturdays. If me from Burbank and my uncle from Mokena dont mind the little ride you guys shouldn't either. NOW that would be cool. You too Silver and RPM you guys should too!

Quick Reply: Meijer 8/1 Photo's 8/2 NW Burbs guys??????