Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Who wants there car tuned by Vengeance????

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 11:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+2
Old 09-29-2008, 10:19 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, Im not sure if we want to head up to you guys neck of the woods with all the attitude in this thread lol....

Guys, we know there are other tuners in the area. Thats great. We arent trying to step on anyones toes. We were asked if we would come up as we have several combos running around and we said yes. Pricing is what it is... In Georgia you cant get a tune from a REPUTABLE shop for under 550.00... Power adder surcharge is usually 225.00... We priced things as fair as we can considering we have to fly myself/Mike up for two to three days... Food/lodging/flights not to mention the storm we will come back to for being out of the office for a few days...

That being said, if you want in post up... If you dont.. Best of luck with your combo. Like I said, I know there are other shops in your area that can handle the job. Theres just no reason to turn this into anything more than it is.......
Old 09-29-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Exclamation

Guys, keep this mature, respectable, and on track . . . .
Old 09-29-2008, 12:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance
Man, Im not sure if we want to head up to you guys neck of the woods with all the attitude in this thread lol....

Guys, we know there are other tuners in the area. Thats great. We arent trying to step on anyones toes. We were asked if we would come up as we have several combos running around and we said yes. Pricing is what it is... In Georgia you cant get a tune from a REPUTABLE shop for under 550.00... Power adder surcharge is usually 225.00... We priced things as fair as we can considering we have to fly myself/Mike up for two to three days... Food/lodging/flights not to mention the storm we will come back to for being out of the office for a few days...

That being said, if you want in post up... If you dont.. Best of luck with your combo. Like I said, I know there are other shops in your area that can handle the job. Theres just no reason to turn this into anything more than it is.......
well said..........
Old 09-29-2008, 01:01 PM
10 Second Club

The Man Himself!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 05:40 PM
10 Second Club

taking this to the top
Old 10-02-2008, 09:30 PM
TECH Addict

i'd be down for sure, but my motor isn't done ....yet...
Old 10-02-2008, 10:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2000_SS
i'd be down for sure, but my motor isn't done ....yet...
At this point now, I'm making plans to just drive down to Vengeance and get it done. Im gonna keep this thread alive for a bit longer before Im not even gonna bother with trying to get this going...
Old 10-05-2008, 09:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just a thought... I would probably be in, but not until next year sometime. My truck needs a tune badly just for daily driveability, and the TA will probably need a tune after I figure out what's going on with it.

Because of the season winding down, would it be more beneficial for you to come up during one of the Michigan car events?
I know that there's a guy that does dyno runs during the Frankenmuth auto fest...and he gets around $70-85 per dyno run on his portable dyno. Granted it's not a tune.... but something like this could easily make it worth your while to team up, or bring your own equip.

Frankenmuth is hometown huge car show that has many possibilities - Especially during the Friday block party when everyone can attend (sat-sun restrictions on 25yrs or older)
Detroit Woodward Cruise - is Massive, and I'm sure there would be other vendors there. This year's rates from one of the detroit shops was around $675 for a basic dyno tune.
Midland Antique Fest is another option to rent a spot for business.

Just my 0.02, that may bring a much larger crowd and revenue for you. (Especially once the economy levels out, and everybody isn't so tight with their funds)
C

Last edited by TrickyTransAm; 10-05-2008 at 09:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Who wants there car tuned by Vengeance????