Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

AF: 2E1X1, 2E1X2, 2E1X3, & 2E2X1 check in!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AF: 2E1X1, 2E1X2, 2E1X3, & 2E2X1 check in!!

Ok guys, im palace chasing from active duty in the ANG in a couple of months, and I'm at the step where i need to choose my AFSC. I was given these 4 AFSC's as available to me as of right now: 2E1X1, 2E1X2, 2E1X3, & 2E2X1 or SATELLITE, WIDEBAND, AND TELEMETRY SYSTEMS, AIRFIELD SYSTEMS, GROUND RADIO COMMUNICATIONS, and NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS respectively.

Does anyone have any info on these? Deployments, TDY's, how is the work, any other general info on these jobs would be great. Anyone do these AFSC's for the ANG?

I google'd all the AFSC's but I havent gotten much other than the typical Air Force AFSC summaries that make the job sound like your saving the world...

Im currently in a backshop maintenance job (2A0X1A), and would like to keep with the similar electronics maintenance job, and if possible work in an Air conditioned facility. Remember, it gets hot as **** in texas! Also a job that goes TDY everyonce and awhile would be cool. i havent been TDY ever and ive been in almost 5 years now.

Thanks alot guys!

-justin

Quick Reply: AF: 2E1X1, 2E1X2, 2E1X3, & 2E2X1 check in!!