Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Re Enlistment Pains

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re Enlistment Pains

Soooo...my re enlistment papers are all ready to send off. I have had a broken back before so I need a waiver for that. No problem, Dr at meps already met with me and said I am a go. I am in way better shape and my back is 10X stronger then it ever was. But my damn recruiter is out of the Army now (Medical) And im sitting here trying to get a hold of the recruiter from the next town over and I cant get the ****** to return my phone calls. ****, my file is sitting on a desk in an empty office.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:35 AM
TECH Regular

go to the meps, or call the nearest biggest city that is probably the regional office...
Old 08-03-2009, 11:36 AM
TECH Regular

oh yeah, that should be very telling to you about the operations of the Army... might want to consider another branch.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Staging Lane

Or might wanna consider saying F'it.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:45 AM
roy
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
Soooo...my re enlistment papers are all ready to send off. I have had a broken back before so I need a waiver for that. No problem, Dr at meps already met with me and said I am a go. I am in way better shape and my back is 10X stronger then it ever was. But my damn recruiter is out of the Army now (Medical) And im sitting here trying to get a hold of the recruiter from the next town over and I cant get the ****** to return my phone calls. ****, my file is sitting on a desk in an empty office.
Go to GoArmy.com and send an email or call 1-888-550-ARMY and start asking questions.