Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Funny stories?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 11:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Funny stories?

MIL humor is a different breed.. Was at a car show earlier and met a new guy to NEFBA, AD USN Stationed in Groton.

Was tellin him about a time we were cleaning out the Electrician's storage yard in the middle of the airfield at Holloman a couple years ago. (Thought it was an exercise. it's been a while and I forgot about it)

Anyway. I was CE USAF, BTW. We were cleaning out this yard and there was this small building out in the middle of the lot. Small airfield buildings, not exceeding prolly 8' high. HUGE field, prolly 20-30 acres. One of my co-workers (SSgt Kerlin) and I were kind of pranksters and had dry, subtle humor. One of the guys in our shop was re-enlisting that day so they brought the flag out to the jobsite and decided to do it there as this was a HIGH priority job to clean this lot out ASAFP! (The WHOLE SQ was out there) My buddy and I decided to be sneaky and put the flag on the top of the building. Didn't take much, I gave him a boost, and there it was. Obvious as ever. (Was prolly a electrical transformer station or something)

The funny part was.... The idiot re-enlisted on the top of the building out in the middle of the frickin airfield! LT climbed up the latter, and no one ever questioned it..

Meanwhile, Sgt Kerlin and I are standing in the back trying not to laugh our asses off..
Old 05-06-2010, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

In ITB, we had a Combat Instructor named SSgt Marquez. Dude was a true badass - numerous deployments, 8th & I (Silent Drill Platoon), former Drill Instructor, etc. He also looked like Xerxes from '300' and was jacked.
We also had a student named PFC Marquez.

So this dumbass (we'll call him Dumbass) goes in the laundry room one night and finds all the dryers full of wet clothes. He opens one, sees the name 'Marquez' on the nametapes (our rank is pinned on) and assumes they belong to the PFC. He throws the entire load of wet clothes in the garbage can and loads the machine with his own laundry.
They belonged to SSgt.

Words cannot describe that ***-chewing (remember, former Drill Instructor) but I remember hearing every word from 50yrds and two cinder block walls and it lasting 8min, 45sec. Dumbass, a 6ft, 200lb Marine was in tears and claimed to be sick for the next several days
Old 05-10-2010, 10:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ oooohhh!! Holy ****, that's not even cool! but funny!