Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Pendleton 1st ticket in the Trans Am today

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 01:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pendleton 1st ticket in the Trans Am today

I work on Camp Pendleton and live in base housing. I alway take the 5 to and from work because it is quicker. On my way home I see what appears to be an under cover cop car driving of the freeway going about 70mph so I slow down from about 80mph so I wouldn't pass him. I noticed that all the other cars were driving past the cop at 80mph so I said **** it and passed the car. When I tried going through the gate the MP took my ID and told me to wait in the parking lot. The undercover car pulled in and MP got out and gave me a ticket for going 78 in a 65. He also explained how PMO has joint juristiction on the freeway where it passes through the base. Just though I would share this so others know that PMO can give tickets on the 5. Luckily its just a base ticket so no fines or anything.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:03 AM
Staging Lane

Spicey, consider yourself lucky, many cops have jurisdiction around local posts, and on roads that run between a split up post. Example is fort bragg, and recently fort lee...Fort bragg has a road that runs between the two sides, and the cops sit on the road, though a public road, and give tickets. I know here at Fort Lee, if you get a ticket on post, mine was 25 in a 15, you still have to pay for the ticket and it goes as an actual ticket bye bye 100 bucks...
Old 06-23-2010, 02:07 PM
On The Tree

MP's are ****!!! i laugh every time they gave me a ticket...
Old 06-23-2010, 09:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by blk3rdgen91
MP's are ****!!! i laugh every time they gave me a ticket...

Hahahahaha