Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

AAFES car sales

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default AAFES car sales

I'm considering a 2011 5.0 Mustang GT (the dark side) and I've heard about some nice discounts if I order through AAFES car sales (www.encs.com). With a possible deployment coming up, this might be the perfect opportunity to take advantage of this. Has anyone ordered through AAFES? Any praises/complaints/comments?
Old 06-15-2010, 08:23 AM

Default ENCS & AAFES Military Sales

Hey BlackLM7,

I work for Exchange New Car Sales (www.encs.com) and came across your post and have some info that may help... Right now we are offering a lottery for 2011 Mustangs as stock is limited (bc this model is so popular!). Here is the online lottery form for more information:
http://blog.encs.com/2011-mustang-sh...lottery-entry/

You will only be able to order overseas, and as of right now the current military rebate is $2,000...They change monthly, here's the link so you can stay updated on the numbers (and if you do in fact get deployed overseas, you should definitely look into ENCS for a Mustang bc we offer exclusive military rebates):
http://www.encs.com/ford/rebates-and...s.aspx?id=1572

We've had a lot of success with helping soldiers get the car they want at great prices, I'm sure we'd be able to help you out too! Sorry for the novel, just trying to get you the info you'd need!
Old 06-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Launching!

You can get a better deal by going to a car dealer....that's my expirence!

Quick Reply: AAFES car sales