Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

NAS pensacola, FL Anybody familiar w/ the local laws?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NAS pensacola, FL Anybody familiar w/ the local laws?

Hey Guys,
Just got down to NAS pensacola here, my car will be here in a few weeks, i am going to license it to the state of florida and was wondering how strict their emissions laws were my exhaust system is comprised of pacesetter long tubes(No EGR) and an ORY with a muffler. will they give me any problems for this or are they like missouri who didnt really give a ****? Also, anyone else down here with an LS1, it'd be nice to get to know some of the local shops and maybe have someone to cruise with.
THANKS GUYS!

Cody Miller
CTM USN
Old 09-27-2010, 09:15 AM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by YoungZ
Hey Guys,
Just got down to NAS pensacola here, my car will be here in a few weeks, i am going to license it to the state of florida and was wondering how strict their emissions laws were my exhaust system is comprised of pacesetter long tubes(No EGR) and an ORY with a muffler. will they give me any problems for this or are they like missouri who didnt really give a ****? Also, anyone else down here with an LS1, it'd be nice to get to know some of the local shops and maybe have someone to cruise with.
THANKS GUYS!

Cody Miller
CTM USN
Be ready to get hit w/ a tax registering your car down here. FL gets you. LOL! Aside from that, you don't have to worry about emissions as the state has none. Now, I'm not sure about certain counties though...as I know in NC some counties gave a phug and others didn't. Best bet is to get in FL section and ask or search on the net for the answer. Also check out http://panamacitylsx.11.forumer.com/index.php as they've got some guys on there that are in your area. Welcome to FL!
Old 09-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Teching In

VERY HELPFUL! thank you much!
Old 09-28-2010, 08:21 PM
Teching In

no emissions as stated, tell travis(pclsx) he's a no talent *** clown.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:26 AM
EW1
Launching!

I'm from Pensacola. There are no emissions/safety tests whatsoever in Escambia county.

Quick Reply: NAS pensacola, FL Anybody familiar w/ the local laws?