Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Military schools

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 09:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Military schools

I am starting here, but is there any military schools in Texas that I can send my teenage stepdaughter to? and if so, what would be the costs involved. She is almost 17 and has no ambition other than to let her dope smoking friends over while we are at work. She has no job, no d.l., no diploma, would need somewhere so she can at least get her g.e.d.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've never been to Texas being in the military but, I know when I was at Ft. Stewart they had a program like what you are talking about. I never knew much about it but, whenever I drove by that area they stay in old barracks and have to get up in the morning and do PT and go through the program like basic training. Texas is a big place so I'm sure there has to be something like that at Ft. Hood.

Hope things get better.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:37 AM
roy
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cambirdracing
I am starting here, but is there any military schools in Texas that I can send my teenage stepdaughter to? and if so, what would be the costs involved. She is almost 17 and has no ambition other than to let her dope smoking friends over while we are at work. She has no job, no d.l., no diploma, would need somewhere so she can at least get her g.e.d.
CamBird,
I believe you are searching for a Boot camp program, because a military school or academy more than likely will not accept her.
I did a simple search " Boot camp for trouble teens in Texas and this was one of the first that popped up.
Resolution Ranch
Old 03-31-2011, 10:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks guys. I googled Boot camp for trouble teen girls in Texas and came up with a lot of stuff. I leave the house at 4:30 and she wasn't home. My wife left at 7:30 and she still wasn't home. Guess if she is going to be like that, we are going to take her house key away and make her leave when we do and not come back until we get home. Basically lock her out of the house when we aren't there. And she better be home by 8:30 b/c that is what time I go to bed. My son wasn't even this bad when he was her age.

Quick Reply: Military schools