Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Arlington national cemetery burial plot

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 02:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Arlington national cemetery burial plot

My grandparents own a stacked plot (her above him or vice versa) at Arlington. My grandpa passed away last year and was buried locally. My grandma is interested in selling the plot at Arlington that they have owned for decades. Any ideas whereby could advertise this or find any rules and or requirements. Also value of the plots. How do I assess that.

Thanks in advance
Old 05-31-2011, 04:52 AM
Launching!

I'm sorry for your lose =(,
I never knew that a person must buy a land to rest in,
I recently had a relative pass away but all the cemetery cost's was the reception food & labor, other than that no-body claims ownership of the land mark.
Although our cemeteries are divided religiously across the country but non really has encountered such a system.
Can I get a name of the organization that handle's such events ? Research purposes.
Thank you
Alawi
Old 05-31-2011, 06:15 AM
roy
TECH Resident

This is a National Cemetary, Nobody owns a plot in it. Upon verification of eligibility, the cemetery staff will schedule the interment. Sounds like your grandparents got scammed.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:26 AM
Launching!

Wink

Originally Posted by roy
This is a National Cemetary, Nobody owns a plot in it. Upon verification of eligibility, the cemetery staff will schedule the interment. Sounds like your grandparents got scammed.
Btw I'm in the middle east =p, just that culture is diffrent here , thanx for the name.

Quick Reply: Arlington national cemetery burial plot