Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

mos recommendations....US Army

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 11:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 106 Likes on 89 Posts

yeah, the reserves, if you arnt on orders alot like me, tends to be alot of sitting around and waiting for something to happen. that makes for kinda a pain in the *** if your not use to it. combat arms guys tend to be more mission dictated, driven and focused. Support guys get alot of waiting around for somthing to happen. not all, but alot of times that what happens.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:50 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anything 35 series. 35F makes 5 quick. 35P makes 5 quick.

or you could be a 13F. Fisters make rank fairly quick right now and they have a cool name. lol
Old 07-17-2012, 10:17 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ill give you another vote for the Unmanned Aircraft Systems MOS... It is the hot job ticket right now. If you look at everything going on at every major university, police forces, govt agencies, etc., you will see that UAV's are at the forefront of the technology in aviation right now. Im a 15E, and just got put to work on the ERMP Grey Eagle.. and this thing is simply amazing. Everyone I used to work with on helicopters is trying to get into this career field now because it is the way of the future. Whether you go Operator (15W) or Maintainer (15E) you will be in the good for a very good job in the civilian sector by time you get out. The FAA has made a mandate that US airspace must allow UAV's to fly here, and I know several states have UAS assets (incl TX) for their law enforcement and Border Patrol does also. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask me.... Ive been doing UAS for 3 yrs now and in for 7 so far

Matt

Quick Reply: mos recommendations....US Army