Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Military Discounts!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 04:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

what is your business? dont see anything in your sig

Originally Posted by TchargedLS1TA
All you Ft Hood boys, take a nice 15 minute drive towards Temple and get your discounts here..
Old 03-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WS6store.com great discount on hp tuners pro!!!! Excellent customer service will do business with them in the future.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well i'm military and will continue to buy from byunspeed as they offer the free shipping and discounts that i can't find from other vendors. are you looking for a discount on top of a discount? their prices are already very competitive with most vendors and if they discounted it anymore for military folk, like myself, they would probably be taking a loss.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:20 PM
TECH Addict

Mucho Gracias Senor, I shall remind joey @ tick that I am in the military. I dont care what branch full or part time I salute you
Old 09-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Teching In

Default 295/35-19 G-Force T/A KDW

I'm leaving Afghanistan in November...I'm looking for some 295/35-19 BF GOODRICH G-Force T/A KDW

anybody have discount on them??
Old 09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
NKAWTG...N

Don't think this has been mentioned before:

But Delta Airlines has a sick military discount, when you call their normal number ask to be connected to the Military Leave Desk (no direct number, I asked).

I've done this three times and gotten some great discounts. On July 4th weekend I got my tickets dropped from $1,000 to 400 and my GF's (non-military) dropped from $1,000 to 500.

Just got off the phone with them right now and have a $600 round trip turned into a $436 (could have been cheaper but didn't take the lowest rate for the return trip, could have been $350 if I wanted to connect twice).

I highly suggest using this. The airport I fly out of only has Delta anyway so it works great for me (though at heart I am a United fan).
Old 09-25-2010, 06:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by StoleIt

But Delta Airlines has a sick military discount, when you call their normal number ask to be connected to the Military Leave Desk (no direct number, I asked).

I've done this three times and gotten some great discounts. On July 4th weekend I got my tickets dropped from $1,000 to 400 and my GF's (non-military) dropped from $1,000 to 500.

Just got off the phone with them right now and have a $600 round trip turned into a $436 (could have been cheaper but didn't take the lowest rate for the return trip, could have been $350 if I wanted to connect twice).

I highly suggest using this. The airport I fly out of only has Delta anyway so it works great for me (though at heart I am a United fan).
+1 The wife and I have used this to fly to Hawaii twice, well worth the call. We got our tickets $200-300 under prices on travel websites as well as Delta.com...per ticket! You just have to show your CAC/ID when you check in, you cannot use the automated kisok.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Staging Lane

I just ran across this thread. Awesome!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:27 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by adamgh81
+1 The wife and I have used this to fly to Hawaii twice, well worth the call. We got our tickets $200-300 under prices on travel websites as well as Delta.com...per ticket! You just have to show your CAC/ID when you check in, you cannot use the automated kisok.
this can be used for normal leave? ive tryed this before.. i dont remember if it was delta or not but anyway... my wifes going home in a few weeks but not me will it still work?

also i talked to texas speed on the phone today... i was looking to get pacesetter lts shipped to schofield in hawaii... i asked about the military discount and on the total purchase of about 475 he told me he could take off 25 from shipping and that was it... i am grateful for anything but i think if someone is going to offer a discount for military it could be atleast 10 percent... just my 2 cents on the whole situation... idk if i will do business out there... ws6 store quoted me a shipment for 75 dollars when the headers are only 20 dollers more so... i think i know who i will choose
Old 05-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Teching In

how are you complaining just do your research. and if you do get a discount dont complain just say thank you. they didnt need to give you any kind of discount
Old 07-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Teching In

Just wanted to share with everyone here that Tick Performance offers a military discount which is great for me!:

"we offer a 10% discount on parts that we manufacture (including the Monster Clutch complete package)"
Old 08-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Teching In

im in afgh and just picked up a 88 iroc and am looking to do a suspension and/or lt1 swap. any help out there w what susp? i was thinking hutchkiss and koni.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

what about veterans? is there a veterans discount?
Old 07-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by StoleIt

StoleIt,

Do you have to fax them your ID or anything or just call them? And this is all the time?
Old 08-26-2012, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've been on here for 7 year and have never opened the military section...oddly enough. I'm glad I did.

To the flightline guys, thanks for letting us pilots break your **** and fixing it. There are some of us that know the work you put in. A good airplane is always appreciated.

To the 11b guys, thanks for being the guy sucking it up in the dirt. I cannot imagine how bad that sucks day in and day out. But know that we have our 'eye' on you. When you've got a cyclops overhead, kick back, catch some z's and know we have you covered.

To the vendors, thank you so much for the discounts you offer. Just getting a kind word from you is flattering but taking less money from us because of what we do is truly humbling.

In regards to Byunspeed/Coloradospeed, matching the lowest price and adding free shipping is an unbelievable deal. Thank you.

To anyone who gripes that someone doesn't give a discount, they don't owe you anything. You took the pledge to protect them without them asking...don't demand a thank you, and don't demand a token of gratitude. Just them saying thank you should be more than you ever require and if someone will go out of their way to make things cheaper or price match for you then they are supporting you.

Finally, if you choose to take your business elsewhere, by all means do so. But don't post up like someone screwed you over by not giving you a discount. That makes us all look bad.

Again, to all servicemen/women and vendors, thank you for what you do and your support.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Staging Lane

^^ Agree with that, sir.

I'll have to try that Delta thing next time!
Old 12-14-2012, 02:21 PM
Teching In

Hey,
I just joined here today and ran across this thread.
I think its great for the service members.
Old 06-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Teching In

I always stay in the tech section but I'm glad I've found this! Big thanks to all the vendors that support our speed and performance needs!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:03 PM
On The Tree

Texas Speed hooks it up REAL nice get in touch with them for great advice assistance and military appreciation
Old 08-08-2013, 02:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I couldn't agree more! They were able to help me out so much and I couldn't be any happier. I recieved a discount on the shipping as well

Quick Reply: Military Discounts!