Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Moody Afb/valdosta, Ga.

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LiveDakota
If you have the chrome ws6 wheels i see you a lot on bemiss, your usually coming toward valdosta when im going to base. Today i was on my way home and this one passed me as it was going toward base, it was right near the McDonalds and Sonic intersection.
No not me,,,,,,,, there are two others on base that I have seen, one looks bone stock down to the exhaust the other has red racing stripes, I have blackbird wheels on mine,, Still working on getting some more people together for this weekend, were having time issues but trying to work it out so everyone can make it......
Old 09-28-2006, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

I work with some people that want to get together at hooters sat, most everyone can do it around 12 or 1 in the afternoon (some have prior engagments) so let me know. There are not just going to be f-bods though, just no imports!!! Now there is talk about wanting to bust up these import car club meets on sat nights,,,,,,, sounds like fun. So let me know on the sat afternoon time if that would work for you guys.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chad2775
I work with some people that want to get together at hooters sat, most everyone can do it around 12 or 1 in the afternoon (some have prior engagments) so let me know. There are not just going to be f-bods though, just no imports!!! Now there is talk about wanting to bust up these import car club meets on sat nights,,,,,,, sounds like fun. So let me know on the sat afternoon time if that would work for you guys.
Thats cool with me. I saw the import group at O"Reiley's car parts this past saturday. I wasnted to just drive through and rev so bad, lol
Old 09-28-2006, 01:20 PM
On The Tree

Thats cool with me. I saw the import group at O"Reiley's car parts this past saturday. I wasnted to just drive through and rev so bad, lol

Ya, that was one that was talked about, I guess they meet there every sat night, but were trying to get as many together as we can, see if you guys can get some together for sat afternoon,
Old 09-28-2006, 01:41 PM
On The Tree

I know one other guy in town with a cobra. From another board actually but i'll invite him out.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:55 PM
On The Tree

I know one other guy in town with a cobra. From another board actually but i'll invite him out.

that will work,,,,,,,,,,
Old 09-28-2006, 03:20 PM
On The Tree

Do you guys want to go up to the car show, there are a few going from here, about 3 or 4 guys that I know of,,,,,,,,,,,link is at the bottom.

Quote:
One of the last car shows of the season on the third Saturday in October, "Wings & Wheels" is an annual fund raiser conducted by the Museum of Aviation Foundation with a lot of help from several local car clubs and enthusiasts. The setting is the beautiful Museum of Aviation next to Robins Air Force Base in Warner Robins, Georgia. Profits go towards the growth and development of the Museum of Aviation, the largest education-focused aviation museum in America!

The show and the Museum are free to the public and an estimated 8,000-10,000 spectators attend Wings & Wheels making it the largest one-day public-attended event at the Museum each year. Oldies music is provided by Tommy Landrum, one the best car show DJs in the southeast. All entrants receive a 10% discount to the unique Museum of Aviation Gift Shop and both entrants and spectators can win door prizes and free Pizza For A Year from Papa John’s.

A Poker Fun Run sponsored by Corvettes Ltd. Of Central Georgia will be held Friday night, October 13 starting from the Museum between 6:00 -6:45 pm. Vehicles draw cards at merchants in Warner Robins and end up at a parking lot party at Hooters and Steak and Shake on Margie Drive for prizes and music by DJ Tommy Landrum.

Thanks to you and the following car clubs for supporting the Wings and Wheels Car Truck and Motorcycle Show!!

Antique Auto Club of America
Corvettes Ltd. of Central Georgia
Sports Car Club of America
Heart of Georgia Mustangs
Middle Georgia Cruisers
Dodge Truck Club of Georgia
For more information see www.wingsandwheelscarshow.com.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

How far is that from here, been a while since i've been up there. My buddy with the cobra is down for meetin at hooters here, dunno if he would be up for that car show though. If i did go to that i'd have to start bustin *** on cleanin the ride! I'll hit you with a pm with my cell number.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:17 PM
On The Tree

How far is that from here, been a while since i've been up there. My buddy with the cobra is down for meetin at hooters here, dunno if he would be up for that car show though. If i did go to that i'd have to start bustin *** on cleanin the ride! I'll hit you with a pm with my cell number.
Got it, If something happens and either doesnt make it to hooters I'll give you a call. The car show is really good from what I have been told, they give out good prizes and about everyone wins some class cause they have so many. One of my friends won a class last year and his car is by no means a show car, I guess they judge on several diffrent things, but mainly its a good time I guess.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:29 PM
On The Tree

So are they all entering? What time does the juding start? I cant seem to find it on that site. About the only thing i have goin for my car is that its clean, the wheels and the system, lol.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:48 AM
On The Tree

So are they all entering? What time does the juding start? I cant seem to find it on that site. About the only thing i have goin for my car is that its clean, the wheels and the system, lol.
Ya they are entering, like I said they hand out awards for every possible thing you can think of, they even judge the cars diffrent if you drove it there. I dont know for sure if I am going, I cant seem to make up my mind yet,,,,,'

Is Sat hooters @ noon still a go????,,,,,,, we are probably going to meet somewhere and cruise on over,,,,,, Pipelayaz are you still alive???????? hello,,,,,,
Old 09-29-2006, 09:52 AM
On The Tree

Yeah, hooters is still good for me. Im still undecided about the show too. If i dont go i'll do the hooters things then crash the ricer deal at O'Reilly's, lol.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

I been lurking around there chad... I'm still down for Hooters. My g/f wants to go but she has to to work in the morning so I dunno and her sister wants to go too. Their cool chicks. Not so sure bout the car show tho. Thats a bit of a drive and I have a "birthday party" to go to.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

Im thinking for me its going to be hooters, then maybe crash the import kids and then bar hopping.

Hey pipelayas, i think i passed you on Bemiss yesterday or the day before. Were you rockin the silver car? If so, its lookin clean bro!
Old 09-29-2006, 01:16 PM
On The Tree

The car show isnt until the 14 of OCT, the way you guys were talking it sounds like you thought it was tomorrow..... See you guys at hooters tomorrow, hows the new ride going???,,,,,,,,,,
Old 09-29-2006, 01:18 PM
On The Tree

Damn, ahahahahahaha. I dont know how the hell i missed that. I was thinking tomorrow! I have been cleanin under the hood, all the leather and all kinds of ****. hahahahaha. Well its definately hooters tomorrow. Do you guys want to meet up before and roll over there convoy style or just meet at hooters?
Old 09-29-2006, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Damn, ahahahahahaha. I dont know how the hell i missed that. I was thinking tomorrow! I have been cleanin under the hood, all the leather and all kinds of ****. hahahahaha. Well its definately hooters tomorrow. Do you guys want to meet up before and roll over there convoy style or just meet at hooters?

That is funny!,,, well atleast your car will be clean,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you guys want to meet and ride over there thats cool, just let me know...
Old 09-29-2006, 03:02 PM
On The Tree

Aight, well for whoever my number is 912-690-4260.........NO DRUNK CALLS!! lol

Just hit me up tonight or tomorrow morning fellas and we'll hash it out.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chad2775
That is funny!,,, well atleast your car will be clean,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you guys want to meet and ride over there thats cool, just let me know...
Its about that time. You and your buddies still down? Gimme a ring bro.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well hey guys it looks like things worked itself alright yesterday. It was cool to meet someone off of this forum. I had a great time. I'm sure we could have kept talking for hours.

Hey Chad too bad I didn't have your number or something there was a slight gathering of people up at Orielly's last night, which consisted mostly of imports. Too say the least me n Tom made a scene considering our exhuast was probaby the most noticable and our cars looked better compared to the "No Fender Crew". It topped off the night just to roll up there and do the whole meet n greet thang.

Anyways I can't wait till we do it again. I wanted to go to the track today (just watch) but the g/f's pops is comming over to watch football and kill some beers.

Quick Reply: Moody Afb/valdosta, Ga.