Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Anyone from Quantico or Fort Belvior

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 04:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LT Malice
Do you have the yellow Z06 that is sitting on the parade deck at Camp Barrett? I left some drool stains on your rear fender the other night.
No, sorry, not me. Mine is an Electron Blue ZO6 that is sitting in the Marine Corps U. parking lot getting dirty as hell.
Old 01-28-2006, 04:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LT Malice
I'm at Quantico right now. I'm bored stiff. Are there any car related events around here in the winter?

I went to the manassas burger king, but it was deserted. I guess that's a summer thing.
The Manassas BK Saturday afternoon gathering is a seasonal thing. There's also a Saturday afternoon gathering at the diner in Central Park (Fredericksburg area across from the Spotys Mall). It's located next Circuit City and behind the A&W/Long John Silvers. It's also seasonal.

There is an FBody Hideout meet next Saturday (4 Feb) at the Hooters in Manassas. It starts around 2pm. I'm going to be there along with a couple other folks from the Quantico area. We'll be meeting up somewhere on Rt 610 and caravaning to Manassas from there. You're more than welcome to join if you'd like.

You can check out this thread to read up on the details: http://www.f-bodyhideout.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16643 If you're interested in going, follow the thread as I'll set up a meeting time and place for departure to Manassas.

Marc
Old 02-08-2006, 04:54 PM
12 Second Club

hey guys, lets set somthin up for say later this month or somthin!!! dyin to go for a cruise!!
Old 02-08-2006, 04:55 PM
12 Second Club

send me a pm guys and we can try to set up alittle cruise!!

Quick Reply: Anyone from Quantico or Fort Belvior