Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

earned the purple heart last week

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 04:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey man glad to hear that you're okay. you guys relieved us 2/2 if you at op 4 keep your *** down and protected. we got 8 - 12 rockets on a daily basics. keep up the good fight and make it back safe.

Originally Posted by oldskoolz
i'm deployed to iraq right now a little area about 20 min. away from camp fallujah, goin house to house setting up patrol bases, well i was standing post on the roof with 3 other marines and we heard a gun shot, we automatically got down and sought cover, and my leg felt like it was burning, i looked down and sure enough there was blood everywhere. i got rushed to fallujah surgical and they patched me up right away, suprisingly it missed everything just hit the meaty portion of my calf. the best part about it is that the only thing i got was a week of light duty
Old 02-16-2006, 10:24 PM
On The Tree

as a matter of fact we do operate out at op 4 and op raider, we get so much mortar fire and pop shots out at op 4 you'd think it was open season on our *** or something
Old 02-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

good to here u are ok m8,dam juba hope u pop him big time.keep up the good fight m8
Old 02-20-2006, 10:10 PM
12 Second Club

damn those snipers...Keep your eyes open man and be careful. Wish I was there with ya. (stuck on TQ without a mission)

Quick Reply: earned the purple heart last week