Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Best hazing story

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 02:35 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is pure homosexual stuff right there. If another man shaved my nuts and put hickies on me, he would be doing it to a dead man, because I would fight to the death over that.

Yeah, sure you would tough guy. I knew that sooner or later some keyboard warrior would stop by and say something stupid like this. Never fails.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by topfig1
Yeah, sure you would tough guy. I knew that sooner or later some keyboard warrior would stop by and say something stupid like this. Never fails.
Oh my, now we have the name calling. So you would just let another man shave your nuts? Wouldn't even put up a fight, eh? Or would you just spread your legs and giggle, and then get an erection while you got the hickeys? ******* jerk.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:12 PM
TECH Regular

Name calling? weren't you the one that wrote Homosexual. Did I fight, damn right I did. Not a whole lot you can do against six other fully grown men. How old are you BTW? Would be nice if you were here in San Diego, we could discuss this like men in person instead of airing stupidity.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, every new guy in my shop on the boat gets jumped and tied up and then duct taped to the over head. and then they go to FWD CIWS and find FC1 and get introduced to Mr. Wiffle

and of course if you leave your computer unlocked and walk away, somehow everyone on the ship gets an email from you inviting them to your rack later....
Old 07-05-2006, 03:32 PM
TECH Regular

well, every new guy in my shop on the boat gets jumped and tied up and then duct taped to the over head.

Still happens today. I was on the Belleau Wood on our way to Iraq and saw the Newbies get duct taped.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Name calling? weren't you the one that wrote Homosexual. Did I fight, damn right I did. Not a whole lot you can do against six other fully grown men. How old are you BTW? Would be nice if you were here in San Diego, we could discuss this like men in person instead of airing stupidity.
Uh oh, another hissyfit. I did not call you a homosexual. I said that was some pure homosexual stuff. If anyone was a homo, it would be the guys who shaved your nuts. Nothing I can do against 6 fully grown men trying to put a ******* razor blade to my nuts? Are you ******* kidding me? Yes, if anything is worth fighting to the death, that certainly is it. At least you have finally said you fought. If I would have lived through that, someone would have gone to prison. I'm 38 years old, 19 in the service since you asked. Discuss this like men? Who is it being the keyboard warrior?
Old 07-05-2006, 03:46 PM
TECH Regular

Who is it being the keyboard warrior?

Jesus Guy, why is everything an attack on you. The statement simply means that I would rather discuss the event face to face. I think you would better understand the whole thing. I'm 43 and a MGySgt in the Marine Corps with 26 years and still going. I don't threaten people over stupid **** especially irrelivant stuff like this. As far as my post, you just had to be there to understand. I could type for an hour to better help people understand how it all went down but don't feel I should have too.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:50 PM
TECH Junkie

well, every new guy in my shop on the boat gets jumped and tied up and then duct taped to the over head.

Still happens today. I was on the Belleau Wood on our way to Iraq and saw the Newbies get duct taped.
of course it still happens today...i was speaking in present tense...not past tense im on the Shreveport LPD-12
Old 07-05-2006, 03:59 PM
TECH Regular

I spent some time on east Coast LPD's (Trenton & Austin) with the 26th and 24 MEU. I preffer them over the LHA's and LHD's. Less people and far less stupidity to deal with.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:46 PM
TECH Junkie

24 MEU is coming with us on deployment in Jan i believe.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:51 PM
TECH Junkie

As far as my post, you just had to be there to understand. I could type for an hour to better help people understand how it all went down but don't feel I should have too.
I'll just take your word for it, man lol. But seriously, what do you expect people to say when you talk about getting nuts shaved and hickeys by other men? Though I have to admit I have heard of worse. Back in '87 or so, 3 guys in my unit in the 82nd were sent to prison for a long time for ramming a broomstick up the *** of a cherry. And again, the first thing I thought was "homos"
Old 07-05-2006, 04:55 PM
TECH Regular

Seen that happen too. I think sometimes we just go overboard while trying to have fun and things get stupid. I have stories I would not type on any forum as I imagine you do too. Sometimes change is good.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:56 PM
TECH Regular

24 MEU is coming with us on deployment in Jan i believe.

Good luck out there. I'm supposed to go out in August but looks like I might not have to. Will know in a few days. I could use the break.

Topfig
Old 07-13-2006, 09:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

not to start ****, but i like how the tone changes when some says they're a MGYSGT in the Corps.
Old 07-15-2006, 04:20 AM
12 Second Club

We just recieved a fresh crop of newbies and have a handfull of guys leaving due to command leveling. Were about to have some good times next week.

Quick Reply: Best hazing story