Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Air Force guys waiting For E-5 results....

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 11:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got the news last week. My line num is in the mid 10s as I am a first time tester. I'm so excited that I'm finally going to get paid for the job I already do!
Old 09-13-2006, 12:06 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Rothman
Got the news last week. My line num is in the mid 10s as I am a first time tester. I'm so excited that I'm finally going to get paid for the job I already do!
Work wise yeah. But you're going to soon find out you'll be doing supervising of troops now and that involves EPR's, 1206's, award packages, counseling, etc.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:56 AM
Launching!

yeah no kidding. i went to als, as soon as i graduate i had a troop waiting, brand new out of tech school, then they find out i made staff and they give me another, and i just heard yesterday that i may be getting another one. this sucks i have 3 feedbacks to do within a month and there eprs, btz packages, and mid terms are all do with in a week of each other. i thought this was going to be easy
Old 09-13-2006, 02:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's the only reason I'm not sure if I really want to try or not. Obvioulsy I'm going to, just seems overwhelming to have all that thrown at you all at once. Anyone else actually study ahead of time, like me? Know a few guys from my shop that made it this last time and 1 of em studied seriously 2 days before and made it, but he had a mid 12000 line #.

Quick Reply: Air Force guys waiting For E-5 results....