Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

anyone in the Vegas area that cant make it home for Thanksgiving

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 03:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone in the Vegas area that cant make it home for Thanksgiving

this is my 3rd year doing this but i am in a new area, the past 2 times i did this we had a good turn out, though most everyone didnt know everyone else, everyone was very welcomed and we had a blast! so if anyone is in the vegas area and you cant make it home for the thanksgiving (military members) you are more than welcome to come to my home. i live on base and i have a 30 lb turkey this year and more than enough food. pls pm me if you interested!
Old 11-26-2006, 06:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thumbs up

Brynnda, i just wanted to say that that was a VERY nice gesture you offered all the LS1 guys at Nellis whom are away from family. Not everyone is willing to open their home to strangers and all and I just thought SOMEONE should recognize the kind offering you and your family made availble.

Cheers!
Old 11-26-2006, 12:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow to bad I am to far away
Old 11-26-2006, 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very very cool of you to do that for people. Our shop chief does the same thing every year for the young single guys who couldn't make it home for Thanksgiving. He fed us X-mas day the first year we were on base, got here 4 days before X-mas and would have spent it in a billeting room. The world needs more people like you, it would be a lot nicer place.

Quick Reply: anyone in the Vegas area that cant make it home for Thanksgiving