Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Christmas Exodus

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Christmas Exodus

Hey guys, I'm in AIT for 37F right now, this has got to be the most strict AIT out there. We can't do crap or have anything. BUt we got a pass today so I'm chillin at the mall. I graduate here Jan 11th and then go home to my unit. The army isn't paying me what I thought and I need to get rid of the camaro. Plus I got engaged graduation day from basic. So, The camaro is for sale.

2002 SS SOM 34,000 miles, new tires, always maintained, oil changes etc.... NO big mods and I have all original parts. Please just send me an IM if your interested.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ryant430
Hey guys, I'm in AIT for 37F right now, this has got to be the most strict AIT out there. We can't do crap or have anything. BUt we got a pass today so I'm chillin at the mall. I graduate here Jan 11th and then go home to my unit. The army isn't paying me what I thought and I need to get rid of the camaro. Plus I got engaged graduation day from basic. So, The camaro is for sale.

2002 SS SOM 34,000 miles, new tires, always maintained, oil changes etc.... NO big mods and I have all original parts. Please just send me an IM if your interested.
try real hard, I came in as a PVT and made my E-7 in 8 years. You have to set the standard and not be the standard. Find a very knowledgable NCO who cares and have him teach you. As soon as you get to your unit, start going to school and sign up for the army correspondence course. hit me up if you ever need anything. 13 years in now and ready for E-8
Old 11-27-2006, 12:13 AM
11 Second Club

MOS (AIT for you guys, correct?) school DOES suck. Mine was 3 months of actual schooling, but waiting to get dropped into a class and camp guard, etc.. on camp johnson sucked. I was there oh... 6 months and you don't rate ****, you still are ****.

Hang in there, it gets better I managed to afford my camaro plus more
Old 11-29-2006, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you are going home or taking a break from AIT, which I'm thinking since this thread is titled Christmas Exodus, don't put anything illegal in your system because they'll more than likely ****-test everyone once they get back. My MP training company had two random drug screening tests, one of which I was part of, and one of the instructors said that several Christmas Exodus privates came back and tested hot for THC and cocaine. As MPs!

Good luck in completing your training!
Old 12-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

You must be right down the street from me. Good 'ol psyop

Quick Reply: Christmas Exodus