Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

airborne?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I was Mech Infantry we used to fart hope on the mike. As for the MRE dont for get about making reeses (mixing up the cocco, crunch up the crackers, melt the peanut butter, and add a little water) or strawberry short cake (older guys will remember this) (old white cheese, pound cake, sugar, and freeze dried strawberries)
Old 02-09-2007, 08:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by wein77
When I was Mech Infantry we used to fart hope on the mike.
Aviation crew chiefs do the Mic Boom Dick Rub (MBDR) to pilots if they dont like them
Old 02-10-2007, 09:26 AM
Teching In

One of my buddies did not like his BC (Bradley Commander) and put his own lotion all over the ISU. ISU is like a scoop that you have to put one of your eyes up to it to see what he Bradley is aiming at. A lot of times it gets wet from when the hatch is open or when crew members are crawling out of the top they might bump into it.
Old 02-17-2007, 07:34 PM
Staging Lane

Well guys i got my airborne packet put it, i should be @ fort benning in early august. I hope i dont end up being a leg at fort bragg . oh yeah btw if your gonna join the army, dont join as a 94 series, 700+ Promotion points for E5.... looks like im gonna be doing bs for some time to come

Quick Reply: airborne?