Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

anyone been to thialand

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thought the four floors was in Singapore... go to walking street. When I went, my LPO took me to a few bars. You can find some interesting shows there. I had heard stories about darts, but didn't think it was possible... trust me, it is. The things those girls can do. Couple of the guys in my shop went to a hotel there.. not sure what the name of it is, but its right next to boys town. The room revolves around sex. Toys everywhere. You can turn the tv to channel 69, and it shows a club downstairs. All the girls have numbers on them. Pick up the phone, and say what numbers you want to come up. Even has a sex swing. lol. Btw, disease rate was 85%+ when I was there. Be careful. But its a lot of fun.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Originally Posted by freshmanit
Btw, disease rate was 85%+ when I was there. Be careful.
While one should always be careful, this is a myth. All 100 or so men we took to Thailand fucked without a condom and had many others broken. The worst thing we had was ONE case of the clap. I'm not saying to not wear a condom by any means, but this is crap spread by the military to try and keep us out of the go-go bars. Nothing more than a vicious lie.

They told us that too by the way, except it was 95%. Guess the Thai's are getting better with disease control.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

95%? lol I just look at it this way... no matter what a girl there says, all of 7th fleet, and anyone in 3rd fleet thats gone on deployment has slept with her. Or him, in some cases. haha
Old 02-05-2007, 11:38 PM
On The Tree

ya made it for cobra gold in 2000. stayed at P72 right on walking street. i remember tigers, marilynns, and a place called nice with ice. I think i still have the drawing a girl did for me with her ****, i'm still in utter amazement by that because i can't even draw that good with my hand
Old 02-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Launching!

so i saw the PING PONG SHOW last night that was absolutely the craziest thing i have ever seen. the things the girls do here is just off the wall. theses two girls were playing a wistle and horn with there p**** i couldnt do anything but laugh it was so weird

all the girls here want to do is f*** its crazy. its ***** country. wow thats all i can say
Old 02-11-2007, 08:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by whiteLS1
all the girls here want to do is f*** its crazy. its ***** country. wow thats all i can say
You got that right.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:45 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Originally Posted by whiteLS1
We tried to warn you.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by msgZ28
We tried to warn you.

yes yes i know
Old 02-11-2007, 09:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

i was in phuket with the Marine Corps some years back......WOW. no other place like thailand, and ive been everywhere from singapore to australia to hawaii! thailand is el numero uno! darts, cutting bananas, spitting correct change, BARBED FISHING HOOKS! - you will see some amazing things at these "shows", and have some fun too! oh, and dont forget the "aqauriums" great friggen place. i probably should never go there again though. i think if i were to stay another couple of days i would have not made it back to the states!
Old 02-11-2007, 10:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

I spent a month in Pattaya this past year. We flew into U-Tapao, worked in Rayong and partied in Pattaya. For the last 2 weeks we lived in a hotel in Pattaya. Had a lot of fun
Old 02-11-2007, 10:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

BTW, if you go in the Tiger Club... look for the 40 "Beep" sticker on the mirror behind the bar
Old 02-11-2007, 08:10 PM
what a rush!

LOL, this brings back alot of memories
Old 02-11-2007, 09:09 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.MartyStone
4 floors is in singapore bro. I think you got your spots confused as I have been to both.

But yes Pattaya beach is the shiz and walking street...oh god I can't even tell you how much fun I had there.

Marty
You beat me to it... 4 floors is on orchard st. in Singapore. but yeah, thailand will change you... for the better.

Quick Reply: anyone been to thialand