Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 10:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2nd LT what da ya expect !!always lookin to prove themselves
Old 09-27-2007, 11:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey buddy glad to hear ur ok.....yea .....thats not real fallujah man.....>Camp fallujah they are ******* gayer than ****....My buddy got NJP'd when he went back to camp fallujah and wasnt wearing a cover......wtf? who carries a cover with them? Especially on patrols or convoys????

It was some dumb sgt maj that had nothing better to do i guess.....

I hope ur doing ok bro.......write me if u get a chance.....if not just send me ur addy.......

my addy is.....well ill just im it to u bro.....

Stay safe man.....dont be a ******* hero....
Old 10-01-2007, 04:55 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gatman01
Which MEF are you talking about? A MEF has been there since during the Invasion and from '04 on up. It's not the units out there, it's personel with bars and rockers who have never deployed and are not part of a Combat Arms MOS. Those higher ups just want bragging rights so they can go to other senior personnel and say, "well my unit does this so they gotta be locked on."

That said, I can see where some of the rules stem from. People get stupid out there, from neglegent discharges to vehicle mishaps that could be prevented if someone used some sense. Stop giving those higher ups ammo to **** with ya'll.
I have rockers, and this is my 9th deployment!!! But I tell you, every time I go there it amazes me. I am not a combat arms MOS (3381), but I do not **** with anyone, unless I see something really fucked up.....
Old 10-01-2007, 04:59 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Stang-Slayer
hey buddy glad to hear ur ok.....yea .....thats not real fallujah man.....>Camp fallujah they are ******* gayer than ****....My buddy got NJP'd when he went back to camp fallujah and wasnt wearing a cover......wtf? who carries a cover with them? Especially on patrols or convoys????

It was some dumb sgt maj that had nothing better to do i guess.....

I hope ur doing ok bro.......write me if u get a chance.....if not just send me ur addy.......

my addy is.....well ill just im it to u bro.....

Stay safe man.....dont be a ******* hero....
Got your PM brother, glad your doing good......not to worry about me..things are cool over here...lol....

Quick Reply: Fallujah