Perty pictures

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 09:24 PM
NKAWTG...N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Perty pictures

Pics from my AFROTC Det so here ya go:

^me

Those are just some of my personal favorites.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:12 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks cool mang.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:18 PM
12 Second Club

So is ROTC passing out the ABU yet or still BDUs? Looks like a little of both. Whatever you do, don't leave the det without ABUs. Uniforms out of ROTC are dirt cheap compared to buying new at AAFES.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:13 AM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by LS1_Disciple
So is ROTC passing out the ABU yet or still BDUs? Looks like a little of both. Whatever you do, don't leave the det without ABUs. Uniforms out of ROTC are dirt cheap compared to buying new at AAFES.
Sadly its still BDU's. Our SNCO is pimping the ABU boots with the BDU's. As far as I understand it cadets graduating 2011 will be issued ABU's once they graduate field training. So basically this years freshman will get it in two years. I have my own personal set of ABU's and my Cadre wont let me wear them. I even have the stupid unclass-memo where they said all AF personal are authorized to wear the ABU or boot/bdu combo but noooo. Well only a couple more months of the suck before I pin on butter bars.

And our military supply store is so backed up its not even funny. We have all three service branch rotc's on my campus and they are still struggling to get all the ACU's to the Army. Last thing they need are us to start bitching about ABUs.

Quick Reply: Perty pictures