Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Motorcycle License Classes

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 10:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motorcycle License Classes

where around Ft Bragg do they offer the class to get your motorcycles license and the safety class to ride on post
Old 01-29-2008, 10:42 PM
Teching In

Im no where near ft bragg, or in the army, but if its similar to the air force your unit should have a motorcycle safety rep. Contact him, and he will be able to give you all the info that you need. If there is no motorcycle safety rep, then im sure there is a safety office, and they will also be able to give you all the info that you need.
Old 01-30-2008, 01:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

also check with a local community college. i was able to get my class out the way from a c.c. 10 minutes away, and there were multiple c.c.'s offering the course around my area.

just be advised - if u do happen to find a c.c. that offers the course, you will have to pay out-of-pocket, but u can be reimbursed if u turn all ur paperwork in.

good luck buddy. ride hard once u get ur license.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:34 AM
Teching In

Did you just get to Bragg? They offer brc classes every mon-tues, or thurs-fri there phone number is (910) 396-4677, sbrunner@capefoxit.com. That's for the safety office; for course schedule and registration it's (910) 907-0139. They've also got a map to where the classes are held here. Again Welcome to Bragg. http://www.braggmotorcyclecourse.com/contactpage.htm

Quick Reply: Motorcycle License Classes