Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Got to love coming home

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the primary guardian of my daughter according to the temporary orders. She lost all her kids in one day. The boys are currently with their dad right now.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Good for you thats great to hear brother!
Old 06-03-2008, 09:44 AM
TECH Junkie

great to hear man some justice for ya
Old 06-03-2008, 09:54 AM
On The Tree

Sweet man I hope everything works out.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'd still go after that POS LT too. The UCMJ is universal and it's very explicit about adultery. SHe sounds like a real piece of **** dude. Unfortunately now you have to put up with her skank *** until the kids are of age. Make sure she knows what child support is too. Even if she only fesses up a hundred or two a month make sure she knows what it is and if she doesn't pay it jail is the alternative. Go for the throat...... believe me, I had the same **** happen to me a shade over 22 years ago and now that I think about it I should have hammered her harder in court. My second wife(of 18 years) has a brain and is definately a gift from God. Even my daughter from my first mistake worships and respects her more than her own mother. It'll get better dude. Best of luck and congrats on getting at least a temporary custody. The kids will really love you later for what you've done for them.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:15 AM
TECH Junkie

^It takes a real man to step up and be a dad, any guy with a piece can be a father
Old 06-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Restricted User

Good for you man, now throw that bitch under the bus.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Teching In

As i stated before, the UCMJ is on your side. I know a guy who had this happen to him. He filed charges and the other service member service about 5 yrs! It wouldn't hurt to look into this, it would confirm to her that she not only lost her husband, and kids but also her new guy as well. I would make life a living hell inside the legal system for them.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Congrat's on getting your little girl bro that is the best thing I read out of this whole thing!!! Don't worry bro that bitch will get her's even more then just loosing her kid's.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:43 AM
Teching In

Been there, done that. I can relate with ya bro.

You cant do anything to the LT except conduct unbecoming. You cant slam him for adultery unless HE is the one married. If he is single or divorced adultery doesnt apply to him. Still his career is done and over with for the most part. He will never make it past CPT.

Your kids should be easy to take care of, just keep your head on straight and dont do anything to make yourself look bad or something she could use against you. The law is in her favor because she is a woman and a mother. Dont throw away your advantage.

I have primary custody of my little girl now. And her mother knows if I ever catch her being stupid again, even though she is with me, I can easily apply for full custody and win. Make sure you keep some money in case you need to pay for some fees.

PM me if you need any advice.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yup, typical Marine/Soldier story, same thing happened to me, I leave for a year, she moves some guy in my house, wrecks my car, messes up my credit, trashes the house, lends my truck out. Ends up leaving me for a fat POS who just popped for Cocaine use (stupid fawker). I feel your pain, I hope it all works out for you though. Keep your head up.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rlcope
I am the primary guardian of my daughter according to the temporary orders. She lost all her kids in one day. The boys are currently with their dad right now.
That's great! Good luck with everything.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude I'm at Dyess also and this place is BREAD for this ****!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 09:45 AM
10 Second Club

Spent 10 years in through various deployments and know the feeling of coming home...should be a good and happy time. My best regards to you and your situation.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It always seem to be the case that the guy gets home early from overseas and catches someone else in the act. Hope you get everything you wanted and take care of your little girl... and +1 For the idea of doing her sister or best friend!

good luck man
Old 07-03-2008, 05:26 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by a612662
You should look into what the criminal side of this would be for him. For example, if he was AF you could charge him with adultery. This should be the same for Army. I know that you are just looking to have him out of your life, as far as the kids are concerned but, a few years in a federal pen will make just about anything go away! Just a thought, I like the sound of jail time for a jackass like that.
There are enough articles he "could" charge the Officer with, just a matter of if they can be proven or not. For instance, adultery has to be "witnessed" and proven. Its the same with Article 125, sodomy, and several others.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Adultry will be hard to prove. Trust me on that one. I came home not once, but twice and found another guy in my house. It takes a hell of a lot of patience and self control not to go to jail, let me tell you.

But keep your head up, cause I now have full custody of my daughter and full guardianship of my Step-daughter and I am a single military dad. It can work out for you.

Best of luck.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

shitty to hear man im hoping my wife is being a good wife while im gone. a buddy that i work with his fiance left him 3 days before he came home on leave then the company took his weapon sad ****.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by usafcrewchief01
It always seem to be the case that the guy gets home early from overseas and catches someone else in the act. Hope you get everything you wanted and take care of your little girl... and +1 For the idea of doing her sister or best friend!

good luck man
he would still have to be careful b/c then she could get him on the same charges legally seperated or not the military only recognizes divorced and married no in between
Old 07-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Teching In

It sounds like things are looking up after the custody stuff. You definitely aren't alone so take people up on getting advice or help if you ever need it. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Got to love coming home