Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Germany Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 04:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Germany Help

Okay, anyone in Germany right now, with an LS vehicle??? I'm moving there in April Time frame and can't wait to have some get-togethers, TBSS's even better, but i love an F-body Crowd. Let me know. Also, depending where I am, I might be of soem assistance to some of you with tuning help. Let's hear it, ANyone in Germany???
Old 09-02-2008, 04:48 AM
TECH Regular

Not over there, but I KNOW there is an fbod site....can't think of it for the life of me though.

http://forum.fbodyeurope.org/phpBB3/

that might be it? Honestly can't remember
Old 09-02-2008, 06:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'm here. There's fbodyeurope.org but so far what I've seen nobody really gets together. There are a couple cool guys on there though.The bullshit height restrictions on cars here that don't seem to apply to anyone except me pushed me over the edge to sell my car. As soon as I get the title in the mail it's gone. Where are you going in Germany?
Old 09-02-2008, 07:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Looks liek i'll be going to Katterbach, which is near Ansbach I believe...What you mean hieght restrictions????
Old 09-02-2008, 08:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 98SS1LWEE
Looks liek i'll be going to Katterbach, which is near Ansbach I believe...What you mean hieght restrictions????
They have some dumb *** rule that says Any metal part of the car has to be at least 11cm up off the ground or they fail it. My subframe connectors and my exhaust were too low. It's not in the version of USAEUR 190-1 ap C that is posted on the internet but according to them that is the old version and they are going by the new version. Nobody has ever heard of the rule until mine failed because of it.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:49 AM
On The Tree

Well if I read his post on fbodyeurope's site correctly he was referring to the height requirement from the bottom of his car to the ground (sfc's to the ground or cat's to the ground). They didn't even check that here where I am thank god. You could ask the tuning question once you get onto the site(europe f body site). I've heard that Ed from the HPFactory comes over from time to time to tune cars but I don't know about anyone else. That is also one big reason why I'm still waiting to do my big project till I can get back to the states.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:51 AM
On The Tree

Ok so I was right about what he meant about the height requirement. I didn't see his post before mine.

Quick Reply: Germany Help