Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Fort Drum Ny

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 05:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Fort Drum Ny

looking for F body car cubs as i will be heading there PCSing in DEC..looking for some car guys up that way...post up with whats where/ race tracks/ clubs etc...cars and mods a bonus!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No tracks up there anywhere. Cicero is the closest and its about an hour drive from drum.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:33 AM
TECH Regular

Most of the same ones that were there last time.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/military-hotrod-club/763054-ft-drum-fbodies.html

Plan on either getting it doused with the billions of tons of salt they spread per mile on the roads...or putting it away from about Thanksgiving to sometime in the spring. I saw very very few of them out during the winter....the only winter I have been there thus far.

As for mine, she's procharged along with a few other things...and she's with a caretaker in Kansas City until after this deployment. If there was/is an F body club I had not found it yet.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Teching In

Tons of cars up here well on drum off drum is mostly just older guys. There is bunch of gtos a sts trans and few other ta's some maros and vettes. As for racing its mostly back roads so if you found someone you can find a open road. School street and howe rd are good for some fun and there is a lot of copless roads past carthage.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Default Drum Sucks!!!

hey bud, i have been here for almost 8 years, there is more F-bodies popping up around here, i hang out with 6 of them up here, 2 are turbo'd, mine and my buddies TA, 2 with heads and cams, and the other two are stock. there isnt a "club" yet but a few of us hangout on mondays and wednesdays.... cicero is the only track around here, but theres plenty of backroads around here that no one goes down cop wise. I have a few buddies with mustangs that are modded with close to 500rwhp. just go around town and look for the cars, all the souped up ones are primarily military, but a few civilians have modded cars. I wont be here in december but i will be back form iraq next october from iraq. good luck here and dont drive your **** in the winter, they use salt and sand on the roads here that plasters the **** to your car and promotes rusting..... I am in the AVN BDE out here, feel free to call me if you wanna know anyhting else since you will be stationed here, i know alot about drum and whats around... 315-489-7027
SSG Jeremy Cyprus
Old 09-09-2008, 12:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

RT3a that goes along post is a great race spot.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:19 PM
12 Second Club

Im at drum too, just hitting 9 months, snow was fun to say the least. Once april hit, I had my '01 SS up here a few times but took it back to jersey in exchange for a more reasonable daily driver. I may bring it back up in a week or so when i go on pass for the weekend, and then depends when i plan on installing the procharger kit i got. But as for now, if you see a blacked out yukon denali, thats mine(someone else is driving it till oct) and then i have my SKY Redline, probably the only bright yellow SKY on post.

jjsnyprus...where/when do u guys meet up usually? maybe ill swing by once and bs a lil

Quick Reply: Fort Drum Ny