Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

vids of our 440ci LSX......

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 11:14 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

friggin nice......

but there's a problem..... ya gotta ramp the power up to 100% or turn it off alltogether...
Old 10-22-2008, 12:08 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by OutlawZ
friggin nice......

but there's a problem..... ya gotta ramp the power up to 100% or turn it off alltogether...
Now thats what i,m talking about lol But i want the wife to have a little more seat time before i do. we will turn it up to a 100% hit next week
Old 10-22-2008, 12:44 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ChevPower
Now thats what i,m talking about lol But i want the wife to have a little more seat time before i do. we will turn it up to a 100% hit next week

If the wife says you can Dear...
Old 10-22-2008, 03:09 PM
9 Second Club

If the wife says you can Dear
You guys are great... I can only imagine track days with you two at the races.... We're putting some more time into our racing program as well in the next few weeks. Gotta un-bend the steering rack support brace, get new SYA bars that got obliterated on saturday night, and strap the crap out of the front end to keep it down....

At that point we're putting my little 23 degree headed LT1 on two big units and going for the world record..... stands at 9.034.....

We want 8.80's.... but we'll take 8.anything....

Good luck with taht monster.... Man i'd love to do an LSX deal... I would jsut hate to get rid of all the crap I have for a 50% discount and start over.... Your car is still just as hideous as ever....
Old 10-22-2008, 04:00 PM
9 Second Club

You guys are great... I can only imagine track days with you two at the races.... We're putting some more time into our racing program as well in the next few weeks. Gotta un-bend the steering rack support brace, get new SYA bars that got obliterated on saturday night, and strap the crap out of the front end to keep it down....

At that point we're putting my little 23 degree headed LT1 on two big units and going for the world record..... stands at 9.034.....

We want 8.80's.... but we'll take 8.anything....

Good luck with taht monster.... Man i'd love to do an LSX deal... I would jsut hate to get rid of all the crap I have for a 50% discount and start over.... Your car is still just as hideous as ever....

Thank you!
LOL! yeah it can get pretty funny at the track. Just ask Caveman. Sometimes Greg acts like John Force no joke...

Good luck on keeping it down. You're gonna need it. I know what you mean about starting over. I'm just glad it didn't take 2 years to be fast in the new car.. Good luck and stay safe
Old 10-22-2008, 04:21 PM
9 Second Club

Thank you!
LOL! yeah it can get pretty funny at the track. Just ask Caveman. Sometimes Greg acts like John Force no joke...

Good luck on keeping it down. You're gonna need it. I know what you mean about starting over. I'm just glad it didn't take 2 years to be fast in the new car.. Good luck and stay safe
We've got a few things we're gonna try in the next few weeks that we think will work.... jet the car the same and tighten up the front to zero travel is plan one....

introducing a slight delay in the nitrous activation is option 2 by leaving on the brake at 4K but setting the XFI to turn on the first unit at like 4200RPMS.... so the car will move a few feet before nitrous comes on....

Third is use a different custom torque arm that changes the intersect point with the chassis...... gotta get more info on that plus it's gonna cost me close to a grand to do that.....

Good luck with yours most definitely... what are you guys trying to do with it. just a monster bracket NA car. Or a heads up money maker????
Old 10-22-2008, 11:39 PM
10 Second Club

wow nice car!!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 03:01 PM
9 Second Club

We've got a few things we're gonna try in the next few weeks that we think will work.... jet the car the same and tighten up the front to zero travel is plan one....

introducing a slight delay in the nitrous activation is option 2 by leaving on the brake at 4K but setting the XFI to turn on the first unit at like 4200RPMS.... so the car will move a few feet before nitrous comes on....

Third is use a different custom torque arm that changes the intersect point with the chassis...... gotta get more info on that plus it's gonna cost me close to a grand to do that.....

Good luck with yours most definitely... what are you guys trying to do with it. just a monster bracket NA car. Or a heads up money maker????
Heads up money maker of course LOL really just one hell of a DD. I have a few grudge races I would like to do once its all tuned in and good. We went to Orlando lastnight and that was horrible. Drove the car 1 hour 15 minutes sat in the lanes from 8:15pm to 9:55pm for one damn run then the track was crap by then and spun.. I was not a happy person...
Old 10-23-2008, 03:21 PM
TECH Resident

awesome im gettin a 440ci installed next week!!
Old 10-23-2008, 10:53 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by santiago
awesome im gettin a 440ci installed next week!!

I love mine. Its a blast on the street. Make sure you post up video