Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Modded White C5 Pictures...her 1st photoshoot (BWW)

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 10:12 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Modded White C5 Pictures...her 1st photoshoot (BWW)

So I've had the car over three years now, and we have over 60,000 miles together, but I had yet to take any good pictures of her. I usually put it off because she isn't clean enough. And even in these pictures I'm disappointed that I didn't get her clayed, waxed, and impeccably clean, but I just got in the mood to go shoot some local pictures. And yes I know the exhaust tips aren't perfectly aligned and the fenders, rear bumper, and rockers aren't perfect, but she's a daily driver and I can't justify the cost to have them redone only to get them beat up again. I did that with the front bumper about a year ago, and while I'm glad I did, I'm happy enough with the exterior for now, so the performance department is going to claim most of my mod money for the nextwhile.

Enjoy!
And I haven't been out to many meets, but if you see me cruising the Houston roads, give me a wave!

I've pulled a select many pictures to post here, but the full album is posted as well: http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...vette%20Shoot/

And if you want to post or comment on any others, please do so by number and link so we can all see which one you're talking about (357-490). And I also have hi-res photos if anyone wants a full size original, LMK.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:21 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very very nice and clean vette ... great