Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

30 Second Bburnout

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 03:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha everyone jus feedin off the next guy, u all sayin the same **** bout my homies car... his hawks kleen, yeah we all have our own opinions but damm u guys take it to the extreme level n blow a head gasket tryna explain how ugly in your eyes it looks... lets just say this, don't be mad cause yo bitch wanna **** our cars! We pull up at the light, makin u and yo bitch turn heads... can't be mad at us for gettin her attention. Blame yo bitch!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by wbr510
Haha everyone jus feedin off the next guy, u all sayin the same **** bout my homies car... his hawks kleen, yeah we all have our own opinions but damm u guys take it to the extreme level n blow a head gasket tryna explain how ugly in your eyes it looks... lets just say this, don't be mad cause yo bitch wanna **** our cars! We pull up at the light, makin u and yo bitch turn heads... can't be mad at us for gettin her attention. Blame yo bitch!
first off...its "clean"

2nd, "your" not Yo.

3rd I will smoke your car and his car from a dig, roll etc. etc...and I look better doing it. My bitch likes my car, and says the hawk is ugly.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Banned

B Rad ''G'' from Malibu
Old 11-09-2008, 03:36 PM

Get out of here with your weak *** camaro kidcamaro.. Im not here for races, I **** on people like you. I don't ride a muscle car, yet.. And when I do, you'll be sure to see me postin vids of me swingin em in front of your mommas house, ill leave my signature in the streets 4 u. and as for your bitch, she must be shott, the hawk is like a ***** magnet.. A lil later when I get home ill post a pic of my whip so u guys can get an idea of how bad im shittin on all of you... and let me guess, sum1 is gonna post somethin askin what shittin on u guys means... lol were too advanced out here in the bay with our language.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mr. firehawk
Haha u clown on my trans am, but I wud never talk bout your car... but on another note lol,

Rick @ Synergy Motorsports did my tune.... that *****'s thee shittt
Epic fail at trying to disprove racist comments. Nobody gives a flying dogcrap about your little car club either. The point of all these negative comments towards you is because you made a complete fool of yourself in a video posted on a public site. Which you then proceeded to post a link to on this forum, about cars. Most everyone on here seems to agree on at least one of two things:

1. Your burnout and claims of 500 hp deserve a big fat FAIL

2. Your car does NOT look good.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:37 PM
TECH Addict

I just ran this "paragraph" or whatever you wanna call it through the dumbass gangster retard machine. It says you need to go back to school, stop acting like your a "gangster", and just shut the **** up!

Retards - Educated
jus just
feedin okay....
u all sayin you're all saying
bout about
kleen clean
damm damn
n and
tryna trying to
yo your
makin making
gettin getting

I left out all the run-ons and fragments you made. Also didn't bother with almost every comma you put in the WRONG place. I hope this shows how un-educated you really are. Go back to Jr. High, Gangster.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:39 PM
TECH Addict

Get out of here with your weak *** camaro kidcamaro.. Im not here for races, I **** on people like you. I don't ride a muscle car, yet.. And when I do, you'll be sure to see me postin vids of me swingin em in front of your mommas house, ill leave my signature in the streets 4 u. and as for your bitch, she must be shott, the hawk is like a ***** magnet.. A lil later when I get home ill post a pic of my whip so u guys can get an idea of how bad im shittin on all of you... and let me guess, sum1 is gonna post somethin askin what shittin on u guys means... lol were too advanced out here in the bay with our language.
This guy must be at the library... No way can he get a job speaking or typing like this. Jesus!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

we are not savages ,, why go about presenting our selfs as such?

if you do not like the vehicle or its not aesthetically pleasing to you let them know // i also personally dislike the lime green, but seeing from his spec. list he has a pretty well built car and im sure it puts a good amount of power to the ground. But talking **** about how someone dresses, talks, what car club they are in, etc. should be off limits -- in the end we are all just muscle car guys
Old 11-09-2008, 03:44 PM
TECH Addict

To the OP, I like the car just not feelin the lime green. I guess if you like it then that's great. Just don't post on a forum and expect to have everyone like that green you threw on it. Most people on LS1TECH don't like the kinda stuff. Don't YOU start giving us **** about not liking your car. We told you what we thought. Some people may be a bit harsher than others. If you want everyone to tell you how great your car is, throw pics up on myspace and get comment from little kids in there hondas.

Also about you having 500 HP? You gotta show us proof. No way does a 500hp car do a burn out like that. My bolt on ls1 smokes'em easier than that!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Teching In

what it doo doo mayne, what it doo doo?
Old 11-09-2008, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

Jus to clear the tension between everyone, ill be gramatically correct so that all will be able to read in plain ENGLISH hahah....
1st, I knew negative comments were coming my way, wasn't trippin off that... so im not emotionally hurt or anything like that, I don't hold grudges lol. I joined this website to MAKE friends, not make enemies =) so sorry for coming off the wrong way if I did
2nd, I love my car and that's all that matters, it might be a little bold, but it works for the type of person I am, 100% NO REGRETS
3rd, I will post proof of my 500+HP car as soon as I can... and believe me, I don't think I gotta reason to lie bout that, but all doubts will answered with actual proof...
And 4TH, KIDCAMARO98, you read my post bout me callin any1 out, I would love race you, nice car bro
Old 11-09-2008, 04:53 PM
On The Tree

You best jack that **** up and throw some 27s on that bitch.

My best advise is to stick to myspace where people dont know jack **** about cars and might believe your bullshit claims.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mavmavv
You best jack that **** up and throw some 27s on that bitch.

My best advise is to stick to myspace where people dont know jack **** about cars and might believe your bullshit claims.
BS? Come on now brah, u sounding younger then me right bout now.... haha but I think ill consider throwin 27's on there jus like you said.... hahaha
Old 11-09-2008, 05:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, this will definatly get locked soon.

500hp! No crap, what kind of times do you run at the track without a stall or slicks?
Old 11-09-2008, 05:55 PM
11 Second Club

it sounds like you have the education of a ******* 3rd grader with how you talk. Go back to school and learn proper english before you come on here and start to call people out. This is a site where talking like this will get you nothing but flammed and bashed. You dont know me, or my girl...but shes far from shot "bro". Reading what you typed makes my brain hurt.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Banned

it really dosen't look all that bad, ive seen worse in here before, U just keep the pimp hand strong lol
Old 11-09-2008, 05:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kidcamaro98
first off...its "clean"

2nd, "your" not Yo.

3rd I will smoke your car and his car from a dig, roll etc. etc...and I look better doing it. My bitch likes my car, and says the hawk is ugly.
This is so funny and true!
Old 11-09-2008, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cape T/A
Yep, this will definatly get locked soon.

500hp! No crap, what kind of times do you run at the track without a stall or slicks?
Can't really give you an answer on that, never been 2 the track, jus got done recently, I wanted 2 go the other day like 2 weeks ago, but me n my buddy left too late n when we got there, the track was filled.... but ill keep my times posed for sure
Old 11-09-2008, 06:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not feeling the lime green.. weak burnout at first.. but then got better....

lots of call outs in this thread for stockish cars..

whats with the gangster talk?
Old 11-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Launching!

No its not THAT bad but he came in here and brought it on himself with his responses. If he would talk like a civilized person he wouldn't be getting flamed this bad.