Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

30 Second Bburnout

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 06:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its not even him, its his tard-o nut swining friend who drives a 95 honda accord w/ 26" riyumms. its like u guys try too hard to be "wett" not "dull" tone it down a notch. We know how gangsta da' bay is dawg.

AND:

Originally Posted by wbr510
Haha everyone jus feedin off the next guy, u all sayin the same **** bout my homies car... his hawks kleen, yeah we all have our own opinions but damm u guys take it to the extreme level n blow a head gasket tryna explain how ugly in your eyes it looks... lets just say this, don't be mad cause yo bitch wanna **** our cars! We pull up at the light, makin u and yo bitch turn heads... can't be mad at us for gettin her attention. Blame yo bitch!
Yeah, id look at your silly *** trying to instigate a race while your in the passenger seat of your buddies car. Then i'd walk you silly like a 3 year old on a tri-cycle
Old 11-09-2008, 06:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wbr510
Haha everyone jus feedin off the next guy, u all sayin the same **** bout my homies car... his hawks kleen, yeah we all have our own opinions but damm u guys take it to the extreme level n blow a head gasket tryna explain how ugly in your eyes it looks... lets just say this, don't be mad cause yo bitch wanna **** our cars! We pull up at the light, makin u and yo bitch turn heads... can't be mad at us for gettin her attention. Blame yo bitch!
this is the dumbest comment..

you dont know what 3/4 of us drive.. i promise that no "bitch" that i know of would look over that car over mine....

when a stock car rolls up, and then a car that you can *feel* coming from 50 yards away.. which do you think will attract the most attention.. haha

again, op being flamed because of you.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The sad thing is, this isnt even a troll... I would be applauding the op if it was.

Time for a lock on this retarded thread. Dont want my bitch getting jealous from reading all these posts.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mavmavv
The sad thing is, this isnt even a troll... I would be applauding the op if it was.

Time for a lock on this retarded thread. Dont want my bitch getting jealous from reading all these posts.
Brahhh , what kind of car you got.... it says you got a BOO BOO 87 LX.... step ya game up then talk ****.... unless you haven't listed what else u got...but until then enjoy this personal eff you see kay why ohh you!!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 09:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mr. firehawk
Brahhh , what kind of car you got.... it says you got a BOO BOO 87 LX.... step ya game up then talk ****.... unless you haven't listed what else u got...but until then enjoy this personal eff you see kay why ohh you!!!!
just because stock for stock your car beats another car, i would be careful saying that about peoples cars....

you are on a car forum, where 95% of the people are modded.... more than 50% are in the 11's at least.. and so on.. theres a GOOD number in the 10s..

just like at the track... you dont walk up to a 1990 POS rusty rs camaro and call it a POS And bet 500 dollar you will smoke it... when he starts it up you may change your mind..

dont judge a book by its cover..
Old 11-09-2008, 10:47 PM
11 Second Club

English Translation please?
Old 11-09-2008, 10:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

what kind of car do you own? your sig. says that you own an 87 LX. That car no matter what you have done can hang with my stock hawk, go get something else that can beat me stock for stock, then you can post in my thread. unless i am just making an *** out of myself and assuming you have nothing done, you need to shut up. but until then enjoy..... (and i honestly dont know what the ending means....)
Old 11-09-2008, 11:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lemons12
just because stock for stock your car beats another car, i would be careful saying that about peoples cars....

you are on a car forum, where 95% of the people are modded.... more than 50% are in the 11's at least.. and so on.. theres a GOOD number in the 10s..

just like at the track... you dont walk up to a 1990 POS rusty rs camaro and call it a POS And bet 500 dollar you will smoke it... when he starts it up you may change your mind..

dont judge a book by its cover..
Yes I am well aware of the fact that a lot of people have fastER cars then mine, im not sayin im up there... im sayin that this dude talkin a lot of crap and he only has a MUSTANG listed... I mean im not here to get on anyone's car, but this guy talkin **** with a MUSTANG... and I don't have a stock car,like you said you shudnt judge a car jus by its looks... jy car is hella quiet for a heads/cammed ls1... that's cuz I want 2 be as quiet as possible, to many state ref tickets already.... so yea, but thanks for ya input.... nice T/A
Old 11-09-2008, 11:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yes I am well aware of the fact that a lot of people have fastER cars then mine, im not sayin im up there... im sayin that this dude talkin a lot of crap and he only has a MUSTANG listed... I mean im not here to get on anyone's car, but this guy talkin **** with a MUSTANG... and I don't have a stock car,like you said you shudnt judge a car jus by its looks... jy car is hella quiet for a heads/cammed ls1... that's cuz I want 2 be as quiet as possible, to many state ref tickets already.... so yea, but thanks for ya input.... nice T/A
thats cool, just figured id share.. most mustangs on here are no where near stock, and honestly most mustang owners on here would smoke 75% of this site.. lol..

but for the most part, MOST all mustangs on the STREET you see are slow..... but i wouldnt look too down on them..

what you got done.... you got any track times?

thanks man..
Old 11-09-2008, 11:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kidcamaro98
English Translation please?
Haha my bad I forgot.... lol... ummm I said ....

Eff you see kay why ooh you= **** YOU spelled out lol.... sorry, I won't speak retard ever again lol
Old 11-09-2008, 11:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Haha my bad I forgot.... lol... ummm I said ....

Eff you see kay why ooh you= **** YOU spelled out lol.... sorry, I won't speak retard ever again lol
lmao... haha, i honestly didnt get that, i thought you were trying to say something.. haha
Old 11-09-2008, 11:31 PM
On The Tree

thats cool, just figured id share.. most mustangs on here are no where near stock, and honestly most mustang owners on here would smoke 75% of this site.. lol..

but for the most part, MOST all mustangs on the STREET you see are slow..... but i wouldnt look too down on them..

what you got done.... you got any track times?

thanks man..
Umm I listed my mods on like page 3 or 4 of this tread... sorry im not gunna list again, im a lazy **** lol
Old 11-09-2008, 11:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Umm I listed my mods on like page 3 or 4 of this tread... sorry im not gunna list again, im a lazy **** lol
nice.. times?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

nice.. times?
Nope, none, car recently completed with all those mods haha and what sux is the day I actually did go 2 the track, the track had all the spots filled for the night....=( but I will post vids of when I do go 2 the track and actually rum my car
Old 11-10-2008, 12:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Nope, none, car recently completed with all those mods haha and what sux is the day I actually did go 2 the track, the track had all the spots filled for the night....=( but I will post vids of when I do go 2 the track and actually rum my car
thats cool man
Old 11-10-2008, 02:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nothin' but a G thang baby! lol alot of English problems in that area i think lol i love white F-body's but that green just doesn't work IMO. I also wonder about how a car that sounds damn near stock at idle is making 500hp. Mine is making 409 and sounds like satan himself yelling when i go WOT. ANd i have a TINY cam in comparison(TSP 228R) to some of the cars i've heard and you can tell without a doubt it's a cammed car.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:16 AM
10 Second Club

Old 11-10-2008, 02:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

omg..... the friend actually said "what it do do"

wtf, that isnt gangster..

one more.. this car is supposed to have 500rwhp??? should have smoked them much easier than that, and a lot more.. doesnt sound like 500 rwhp
Old 11-10-2008, 02:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ColeTrains'96Z28
Nothin' but a G thang baby! lol alot of English problems in that area i think lol i love white F-body's but that green just doesn't work IMO. I also wonder about how a car that sounds damn near stock at idle is making 500hp. Mine is making 409 and sounds like satan himself yelling when i go WOT. ANd i have a TINY cam in comparison(TSP 228R) to some of the cars i've heard and you can tell without a doubt it's a cammed car.
Yessir, it used 2 sound crazy wit the loudmouth on their, but I had to switch it up (state ref tickets).... n yes my car is a 500 hp car... ONLY with nitrous.... my car w/o nitrous hit 440hp and 402 lbs....
Old 11-10-2008, 02:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

440 without nitrous and only 500 with a 100 shot....?