Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Photoshoot: "Yellow Car"

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Silverado_13
I will be there. I'll be leading a huge 20 car convoy leaving from Summit at about 8:30 on the 22nd if you want to join us. We should get to the track sometime around 9:30 - 9:45.

I will take pictures, no problem. I'm already planning on making a compilation video for the entire day.

I tend to stay away from Photomatix unless I want the picture to look surreal and different. I take pictures at every half exposure level from +3 to -3 if I have the time to. If not, I'll do every exposure from +2 to -2. If I'm in a rush, I'll just do +2, 0, and +2. I also put a 2 second self-timer on the camera to make sure all the pictures line up with one another. All with a tripod of course. There's another program called "EasyHDR" that I use and I have no complaints.

Cool, what car will you be in? I'll be in the EB Z06 with Specter Werkes rear.

I've tripod'd my long shutter brackets and night-time shots but in the daytime the 5fps handheld burst has been working good so far.

See you Saturday...
Old 11-18-2008, 06:06 PM
Self proclaimed VILLAGE IDIOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jhelms
Cool, what car will you be in? I'll be in the EB Z06 with Specter Werkes rear.

I've tripod'd my long shutter brackets and night-time shots but in the daytime the 5fps handheld burst has been working good so far.

See you Saturday...
Pewter Silverado. Black wheels.

I'll probably only run once or twice though just to get some base numbers. We'll be rolling in with a big convoy of about 20 cars at around 9:45.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: "Yellow Car"