Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

So Yesterday I went to Barret Jackson w/a VIP Pass. AZSonicSnake & McKlaren

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 10:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So Yesterday I went to Barret Jackson w/a VIP Pass. AZSonicSnake & McKlaren

So Yesterday was the first time I have gotten to go to Barret Jackson. My god I had a lot of fun, saw some cars go for 9300 like a Mach 1 Mustang and a Lotus Espirt 89 go for 11000 o.O!!!!

There were of course great stands by everyone although GM pissed me off, they had a 3 Camaro's and not one single merchandise center except for this little corvette section.... WTF GM!!!

Ford did a HUGE area with a Drift event that I got to see and was not back they were giving away free rides but I did not win unfortunately. They had a huge merchandise section though... I almost bought a shelby gt 500 keychain but found another item to buy that I really did not need lol.

AZSonicSnake, McKlaren1 and I had a TON of fun. We were there from 10 till 3 and we looked at everything. The VIP Passes let us in the bidding white chained off area and got us 10 free drinks of anything we wanted but they were horrible at mixing drinks....

It was without a doubt a blast and i came back with a lot of neat freebee's and tons of great pics.

I got to drive a Mustang GT 30mph because they would not let me do any more... and it was horrible lol. I wanted to know what I was driving not act like my parents driving.

There were so many nice cars, there was a KITT car but I missed it till I went back looking through my pictures (I was going after soi many other cars I just over looked it) there was also the old 1940's Batman car Batman was there and needless to say i saw it easily it was really close to KITT so maybe that distracted our group.

One of the Triple XXX GTO's was there... it was ok. But there were just so many nice... and a few funny cars like the Sunfire that was in horrible shape and looked just hideous I got a few pictures.

Def a LOT of fun. So without holding it off any longer let me try to post all 300+ Pictures lol.

Alright I am not sure this is going to work but as requested I am trying.
---Heres the Photobucket Shared View!!!---
Login to a private Photobucket.com album

Password is:
DudeSweet

Yes I was watching Dude wheres my car, when I made that guest password.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I watched almost all of the coverage. This year kinda sucked; TV wise anyway. Too many light yellow cars; don't know what was up with that. Did see the XXX, Batmobile, McClaren, Saleen S7, Elanor (1) of the actual cars used in the movie, not a reproduction; then there were 10 million Mustangs. The President of BJ is a Mustang guy. Maybe I'm tainted by the excellence of the previous two years, but this year just didn't live up to the previous two.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:14 PM
12 Second Club

I agree there were too many yellow cars. I have pictures of the engine bay of that Elanor I am sure they are easy to spot lol.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:48 PM
On The Tree

GM has no idea how to market their products compared to Ford. Their a bunch of *** clowns when it comes to that kind of stuff...

But i agree on this years not living up to the past few years. I might dare say it was kind of boring.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:33 AM
12 Second Club

Looks liek you had fun. Hell post those pics on SMC...

Quick Reply: So Yesterday I went to Barret Jackson w/a VIP Pass. AZSonicSnake & McKlaren