Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sick Vette from overseas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOT8b3HdotA

Poor F430 never stood a chance.

And LOL @ the Fast and Furious Evo
Old 02-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Teching In

That vette can move out too bad it looks like crap, not as bad as that evo though.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:28 PM
TECH Junkie

That Vette hauls some serious ***.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Mcheap
That vette can move out too bad it looks like crap, not as bad as that evo though.
Yeah it wasn't the best looking. And DAMN street race between the Evo and Reposol CBR go bad or what?
Old 02-05-2009, 07:41 PM
On The Tree

6-speed powa!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Launching!

i thought that vette looked pretty good... and i bet that ferrari owner feels like a douche.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:00 PM
11 Second Club

Hope the guy in the EVO is ok.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was expecting the vette to pull both the 430 and the viper a little harder than that. If that viper is stock then it should be about as fast as that vette was when it was stock and the vette with the procharger somewhat slowly pulled away.. I was expecting it to destroy that viper and it really didnt.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:46 PM
TECH Resident

vette looks great, seems the evo driver should have been a little more careful
Old 02-06-2009, 12:06 AM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

OUCH sick vette though
Old 02-06-2009, 12:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Only thing on that Vette i don't like is the tint/film on the back hatch that appears to be yellow. Evo bit the big one in those pics
Old 02-06-2009, 01:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by oChristiano
Yeah it wasn't the best looking. And DAMN street race between the Evo and Reposol CBR go bad or what?
i bet that guy on the bike just stopped and dropped it to go check on the evo guy.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:19 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 180ls1
i bet that guy on the bike just stopped and dropped it to go check on the evo guy.
Good point, you can see the helmet just sitting on the bike. Probably a friend or something in the evo.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by violent_celerity
i thought that vette looked pretty good... and i bet that ferrari owner feels like a douche.
Why would he feel like a douche?

I love how that Vette sounds though!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:56 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
Good point, you can see the helmet just sitting on the bike. Probably a friend or something in the evo.
Yeah no, that bike defiantly went down. Theres a chunk of it sitting off to the left of it. You can tell because its Reposol orange. That and the tail is cracked and there is a nice dent in the rear rim. He went down for sure but is probably okay.

That and use your brain guys, why would you lay a 10k bike on its side like that...
Old 02-06-2009, 06:24 AM
Teching In

Heres part of the story (translated)
Indeed, apparently everything happened when the conductor of the motorcycle put itself to persecute to the Lancer, in a species of “competition” among them, in the heat of Reconciled Liberating of Kiev. As usually it happens in these cases, the minimum error only makes lack to finish destroyed, and that happened when they tried to avoid one of the cars of the reconciled concurred one, lost the control and the others were inevitable
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate...rUrl=Translate
Old 02-06-2009, 12:29 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah no, that bike defiantly went down. Theres a chunk of it sitting off to the left of it. You can tell because its Reposol orange. That and the tail is cracked and there is a nice dent in the rear rim. He went down for sure but is probably okay.

That and use your brain guys, why would you lay a 10k bike on its side like that...
looked like a cone off to the side to me. Did not notice the rim untill you mentioned it. Why would someone lay a 10k bike on its side? because like I said it might have been a friend or family. Plus its a cheap bike who cares if it gets a little scratched a life is worth alot more than any bike out there.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

well i did not look into it that much it just looked like the bike was set down because of no drag marks from the pegs or bars or anything. Plus the bike looks good except for the rear rim that you pointed out and it even has the helmet sitting on there.

And to say use your brains? Trust me you do whatever you can to help out a buddy when an accident happens. Dropping that bike on its side would not even bother me the slightest bit when someone needs help.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
looked like a cone off to the side to me. Did not notice the rim untill you mentioned it. Why would someone lay a 10k bike on its side? because like I said it might have been a friend or family. Plus its a cheap bike who cares if it gets a little scratched a life is worth alot more than any bike out there.
Yes I agree a life is worth alot more but that bike went down. I know I wouldn't just just off my bike in the middle of traffic and lay my bike down. That and if he was in sucha hurry to get to his friend/whatever he'd drop his 10k bike on its side but lay his 200$ helmet on top of it like that? Sorry just doesn't make sense.

well i did not look into it that much it just looked like the bike was set down because of no drag marks from the pegs or bars or anything. Plus the bike looks good except for the rear rim that you pointed out and it even has the helmet sitting on there.

And to say use your brains? Trust me you do whatever you can to help out a buddy when an accident happens. Dropping that bike on its side would not even bother me the slightest bit when someone needs help.
Like said yes I'd do everything possible to help them out but look at it. I'ma drop my bike on its side but neatly place my helmet on top of it. That bike went down. From the chuck of Reposol orange/white fairing off to the left to the dent in the rear rim to the cracked tail from going down. No doubt about it so it doesn't matter.

BTW like I said I'd do anything to help my friend out but I wouldn't just stop and drop my bike in the middle of traffic like that.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:51 AM
Staging Lane

Ok, how many times are you going to repeat the same sentence in one post?

Use your brains, did you ever think that the cops said "leave the ****** bike there until we get the crash reconstruction fools out here?"

Because that couldn't possibly be the case or anything...I'm sure the helmet gets awfully uncomfortable when your head is swelling up inside of it because you just clicked your head off the ground a few times from laying the bike down.

Use your brains! Sheesh!

Oh yeah, there was a video too! Sick Vette!