Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

03 COBRA vs E55 AMG (rematch video)

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 07:00 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey SNAKE EATER, I have never seen that cobra win. I saw some videos months ago with you leaving him pretty bad. I hadn't seen any new videos in months so when I saw this post I figured he would have either learned how to drive it or changed the mods out significantly. I am just curious how many hp he is running now? I know the Mercedes in no joke but still I would think with just Long Tubes, Pulleys and simple bolt-ons the Cobra would take the AMG. I am just guessing he has these by now as I sure would have if I had a new Cobra. BTW, It is a Awesome video none the less, I always look for your videos for their quality and funny attributes.
Old 11-16-2003, 07:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I actually have a few videos of the Cobra winning, but no host for them at this time

I beat him 4 times in 2 different videos, but in the 3rd vid (after he got a pulley and chip), he put a couple bus lengths on me...

Also, there's another vid of him beating a T88 Supra and an H/C LS1 Formula...

Rick
Old 11-16-2003, 11:55 PM
TECH Regular

If you want I may can host some of these for you if their not TOO big lol. I like to see some of you work and I have purchased VBulletin for my site as I am just setting it up so you could post them on it.

If you are looking for a good provider, if you haven't looked at them already. I use HostRocket for hosting, I am using their Gigaplan which I think would be sufficient for your videos and it's CHEAP. You get 50gb of Transfer and 1gb of diskspace. I have used them for about 6 months now and haven't had any troubles they couldn't correct fast. I have also tested their Bandwidth policy meaning I hit the Limit sometimes and haven't been asked to upgrade my account as do some hosting providers as kind of a gimmic to get you to sign up and then say you are using too much bandwidth or cpu utilization.

This is from their site: (Cut and Paste Mode)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.hostrocket.com/products/economy.htm

Giga Sale
High Bandwidth Connectivity and Redundant Connections allow us to guarantee 99.5% uptime on all sites. Our 14 day money back guarantee ensures you will be happy with your shared webhosting service. Instant Account Activation allow you to get online and start uploading your website within minutes.

We are proud to offer the most complete and highest valued shared hosting packages available anywhere on the internet today. We offer both plenty of space for you to store both your web site along with any side projects you are working on, and enough bandwidth to deliver your site to thousands and thousands of visitors a month.

GENERAL ACCOUNT FEATURES GIGA SALE

RAID Protected Storage Space 1000mb

High Availability Bandwidth
50gb

Advanced Control Panel yes
24/7 Emergency Support
yes
Mail Server Storage 100mb
14 Day Money Back Guarantee 14 day
PRICING DETAILS TERM RATE
1 Month Price 14.95 /mo.
3 Month Price 13.95 /mo.
6 Month Price 12.95 /mo.
12 Month Price 11.95 /mo.
24 Month Price 9.95 /mo.

The HostRocket DataCenter Fact Sheet:

An area not prone to any major natural disasters ensures you that your servers will not be down as a result of Mother Nature.

Building Size: 52,000+ Sq. Ft.
A new class a office building, 21 corporate drive offers the perfect location for housing a world class data center.

DataCenter Size: 10,000+ Sq. Ft.
Large enough to hold thousands of servers and the ability to more than double the capacity of the server room ensures you will have room to grow for years to come.

Connection: Redundant OC-12 Loops through TW Telecom
Huge pipes with bandwidth available on demand up to OC-12 capacity ensures that your site will be available fast even during peak usage hours.

Networking: High end gigabit Ethernet infrastructure
All wiring is done with tested factory terminated cat5e gigabit Ethernet wiring to ensure maximum bandwidth. Cisco Routers and Switches ensure that your site will not be down as a result of inferior hardware failure.

Network Security: DOS and DDOS attack prevention in place.
High end DOS (Denial Of Service) and DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service) attacks are stopped using redundant firewalls.

Cooling: Redundant Rooftop 12 1/2 Ton AC Units
The server room is kept at a cool 65 degrees farenheit and the proper level of humidity to ensure both condensation and static electricity will not be a problem no matter what the weather is like outside.

Electrical: Multiple 30 Amp Circuits Per Rack
Running our electrical circuits at 75% max capacity ensures your server will never be short on the power it needs no matter what conditions happen that could affect the power further up the line.

UPS: Full UPS Battery Backup for all equipment
All equipment is backed up using multiple separate APC battery backup units to add extra redundancy in case of power failure. All UPS equipment is automatically tested every 2 weeks to ensure working order.

Generator: Full diesel generator backup for all equipment
All equipment is on a powerful Kohler diesel power generator which is turned on automatically 4 seconds after a power failure, long before the battery backup begins to fade. 1,000 gallons of fuel are kept on site, with refueling contracts in place.

Staff: 24/7/365 On Site Staff
Full staff means that no matter what time of day or night a problem may arise, the proper technicians to handle the problem be it software, hardware, or networking, are available to fix it right away.

The Connections:

Redundant OC-12 fiber loops directly from our network to Time Warner Telecommunications' nationwide fiber network allows us to send your site out on any number of different carriers.
Old 11-17-2003, 12:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanx man, but we're actually looking into a new host giving us 1000Gigs of transfer per month

We definitely need it with all the videos...

Anyhoo, I just for DSL at home, so hit me up on AIM if you want the other vids of the Cobra....

Rick
Old 11-17-2003, 09:48 AM
Launching!

is that a basically stock benz?

Quick Reply: 03 COBRA vs E55 AMG (rematch video)