Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Ricer callout at a local show

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 12:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sciff5
What are the mods on vacation or something?

Lock er up please
+1 yeah looks like all the mods are sleeping or something.

this too.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:43 AM

Awesome video! I actually just joined this site b/c of this vid being posted on our local forum, by a friend thats on this one.

IMO, Muscle50 wasnt in the wrong. He called the kid out for being a douche, and has stated MANY times that he would of done the same if the kid was 90, or 300lbs. I dont see a problem there. If the kids girl was talking alot **** to me, and threatened to damage my car, I would have given her the same treatment.

Doug, from an outsiders view, you are jumping in Muscle50's ****, and starting stuff for no real reason. I dont see where he threatened you at all untill you started trying to be a hardass, flexing your 20's, which is pretty funny b/c you were knocking him for "picking on the little guy", when youre doing the same ****. I think the riods may be affecting your judgement here

Last edited by 94Gt5.0; 06-18-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:55 AM

The girl deserved a good beating.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:55 AM
Launching!

i left at 7 to go to the strip and this thread was 7 pages.. come back and its 11 pages.. it shoulda been locked A LOOOONG time ago.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

it seems right after my post on page 4 the trolls came in. Mods, where are you?
Old 06-18-2009, 01:06 AM
Launching!

lol these were the fiestiest trolls ive ever seen... superdoug doesnt seem very easy to get along with, the others werent too bad..
Old 06-18-2009, 01:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by violent_celerity
lol these were the fiestiest trolls ive ever seen... superdoug doesnt seem very easy to get along with, the others werent too bad..
yeah, its probably the age group or something. how was track day?
Old 06-18-2009, 01:13 AM
Launching!

awful... effing terrible... i drop 1/100th of my time with a different sprocket and gain 3/10th of a mph.. that puts me a 12.95 at 104.30.. on a ****** 600 cc 4 cylinder motorcycle.... yes, its retardedly slow for a bike.. oh and my best 60' was a 2.009.. thats why im changing sprockets, i got holed BAD by a big *** harley cutting high 1.8's
Old 06-18-2009, 01:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

awful... effing terrible... i drop 1/100th of my time with a different sprocket and gain 3/10th of a mph.. that puts me a 12.95 at 104.30.. on a ****** 600 cc 4 cylinder motorcycle.... yes, its retardedly slow for a bike.. oh and my best 60' was a 2.009.. thats why im changing sprockets, i got holed BAD by a big *** harley cutting high 1.8's
oh damn i'd been pissed... good luck next time. i'da been pissed about that harley lol
Old 06-18-2009, 01:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"it" wont last long..
Old 06-18-2009, 01:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by PhreakZ
Muscle50 callout race

Damn someone seems to have issues with internet beef...

Who is the badass in the beginning? One of your boys? Talk about reinforcing stereotypes.

Think about it this way... If this were an RC car forum and some guy was talking about how fast his T-Maxx is on the boards and you saw him at an RC meet, would you do the same thing? Maybe he walked past your buddie's old *** electric buggy and snickered. Would you feel the need to get aggressive?

You wouldn't care because an RC car can't dictate how tough you are. Muscle car guys and fast car guys in general (particulary the 18-26 crowd) live vicariously through their cars because in their minds having a powerful car is a symbol of your manhood. In other words, you are compensating. Anyone upset by this probably fits the profile.
you nailed it on the head..

im more of a man than you.. my **** will rape yours...

nothing else matters, period...

did i get it right spork?

***most trolls are fun... these are just kinda lame... spork wont even do his research to find out what i have..
Old 06-18-2009, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by lemons12
did i get it right spork?
Wat?

My car is a direct link to my personality, brute strength and ***** size. Do your research, child. You will be astounded by how manly and ******* awesome I am because of my car. Got a 100k/yr job and I have 5 gf's because of my car.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:09 AM
Teching In

Wow what a weird thread. It starts out bashing Muscle50 and the GTO kid, and halfway through there is mixed arguing between 350z owners and people that actually attended the event. I reserve my judgement until I here the whole story. The real losers are those who say the kid got what he deserved. Sure the kid may be completely ignorant of cars, but threatening and teasing him doesn't help the situation, especially when most of the participants were old enough to be the kid's father. Grow up.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by allthrotle

Every car group has some guy who thinks his car is the baddest car on the planet and talks alot of **** when in reality he has a stock pos.
heres one of many from my town, at least this one actually "raced"... i was one street tires and went 3/4 throttle..
http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/g...stockCobra.flv

Meh, regardless of what some kid who you know is a a spineless toolbag says, the "big guy" was still relying on physical intimidation and verbal backup from his buddies to punk the kid. That's just weak sauce IMO and puts "big guy" on equal levels on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Hollister boy might have ran him if the "big guy" wasn't using his "towering physique" to scare the kid away. He wouldn't be doing that with someone of equal stature. Thus, you fail.
why do you think just because one person is like that everyone is??

ill say whatever the **** i want to whoever the **** i want.... am i a "tough guy" cause of that? no.. but im not some spineless bitch.. if i have something to say to you, im gonna say it... it may get my *** handed to me.. but i stood up for myself.. i have given PLENTY of people a "**** you" that i probably shouldnt have..

Originally Posted by Superdoug
anyway ... to the OP.. i must say.. your whole demeanor at the car show made you come off as a douchebag.. personally i have a pretty fast car and anytime you would like to get in my face like you did his.. or even insult my gf.. i would be more than happy to see how that goes down
your too dumb to even know the op didnt talk ****.. and at that... THIS IS THE FIRST POST WHERE YOU MADE AN ATTACK AT MUSCLEHEAD!!!!

How exactly were you "sticking up" for anyone? All I saw was you beating your chest at someone half your size. I'm a nice guy as well and I know what boundries not to cross when putting someone in their place.

There would be no need for me to "walk away", because you wouldn't be in my face like that in the first place.
do you street race... thats what its about... **** talking.. if you cant handle it then go the **** on..

why wouldnt anyone be talking **** to you? are you just THAT good.. i highly doubt it.. i have NEVER met ANYONE that i wouldnt **** talk to... and if you cant handle some **** talking without it hurting your feelings about your car.. your in the wrong ball game anyways..

Originally Posted by IDriveADatsun
Personally, the second you said something about my girl, I would have given you a warning. If you said something again, I would have put you in a blood choke until you apologized or passed out and pissed yourself.

Maybe once your ********* descend, you will realize that you made yourself look like a complete idiot. Your best bet would have been to laugh at the kid and tell him to get a life. But you had to go frat guy and threaten him with wedgies.
you sound the same as him... should i tell you i would beat the **** outta you also? it would complete the circle i guess..

I garuntee you if i was on these forums doing the samething for over a year, Muscle guy wouldn't have got in my face like that or even look in the direction of my gf to disrespect her like that NO FCKING WAY ON THIS PLANET..

i see nothing wrong with what he had to say.. its how he presented it thats the problem here
why wouldnt he have got in your face... i would.... you wouldnt be the first ****** bigger than me that i mouthed off to.. just because your "intimidating" doesnt mean jack ****.. not everyone is gonna kiss your ***... im first in line..

here is an idea.. if there is more to the video.. you need to post that or make that clear, because clearly you look like a dick in the video

or else what?
who gives a **** if he look slike a dick.. it was funny... every chance you get to stroke your ego you do... and hes in the wrong.. your funny..

wht if a smaller guy could beat the **** out of a bigger guy??? how funny would you look then...

you went there.. i'm asking or else what?
or what else.. i would give you a HUGE "**** YOU" to your face if i was in muscleheads shoes.... over the internet, in a text, in a pm, on a boat, face to face, on facebook... doesnt matter...

or had it been someone his size or bigger i would have applaud him for his efforts.. but no need to intimidate some 90lb kid
doesnt matter the size.. kid is 21 years old.. you cant talk **** to car people and call their **** weak (especially driving a stock car) and not think SOMEONE would get a little upset about it... if you do, you need to be ready to back your **** up.. or at least try..

i have pissed my share of people off over cars... and never once have i been a bitch when it comes down to it.. no matter the size..

How was i looking for a fight? can you read? Muscle50 instigated the fight.. i shared my opinions and he told me i shouldn't provoke him or he will kick my as$? I'm not looking for a fight.. i just wanted to know if he would do the samething to someone twice his size.. and he says he will.. he is the one pushing for a fight
i would.. and im nowhere near as big as musclehead... so if i would do it... why wouldnt he?

and yes, there are plenty of people that attest to me saying "**** you" to plenty of people... its my "signature" i guess..

Originally Posted by Nuki
LOLOLOL Thats going to be my new avatar for a while I think.

Post the unedited vid where the chick is threatening to key the car. Otherwise I think Hollidouche would have been plenty justified to clock ya when you started to talk ish about her. (No guarentee he'd have been successful, but size does not equal to martial prowess.)

I am curious too; if the size difference hadn't been there, would he had made the same approach? I think both Doug and Phreak feel the same and I doubt he'd have rolled up to either of them (knowing how big they both are) and approached it that way.

Also, you're friends did it right. They made it about humiliation, not intimidation. Thats what he deserved. Cut out the part where you're physically threatening him or include more that makes it justified. Because as others have said, you just look like a tool who is using his size to bully.
and muscle had all the right to knock the ****** out when he was making fun of him at the beginning..

again.. im nowhere near as big as him, and if the other two trolls are bigger than him... im sure they wouldnt have a problem with me.. but you better believe my *** would approach them just like the hollister fruit cake..

Aww comon' guys no one liked my photochop? I worked really hard on that.

Love your selection of smilies btw. Ours blow.
yes they do suck... you can import smilies though..

your question doesn't answer my question.. my question is would he have got in my face.. or phreak's face or muscle head's face about a situation at a car meet.. regardless if it was this one or another.. i know each one of us have 20"+ biceps.. so i'm wondering.. would it be the same? would it?
you guys keep asking this.. who gives a **** if he would have.. you werent there.. the hollister **** was.... maybe he would have.. maybe he wouldnt have.. maybe you would swallow your teeth, maybe he would swallow his?

who is trying to be mor ebig and bad.. him doing it to a 21 year old kid in real life (regardless of size).. or you morons doing it over the interwebz?

Seems like someone likes "calling people out"....
ummmmm.. thing is... on ls1tech there are call outs ALL The time... why? because we have something worth racing.. not a 350z..

lets review here..

- I say if someone spoke to my gf the way Muscle50 did.. he would be swallowing teeth
- Muscle50 says don't say anything about swallowing teeth or else... note i never directed it to him personally.. just mentioned if i was in the situation how it would go.. he then took it personal and told me don't say that again
- I ask him or else what?
- He then tells me he is going to pm me his address so he can kick my ***

so yeah i know its your forum buddy and you want to take his side.. but its pretty damn clear here what he is saying and what his intensions are.. if he wasn't intending that.. he would have said 'maybe you misunderstood me, thats not what i mean't' not 'i'm going to pm you my address so you can come to my house'

get it now? take the blinders off
you take the blinders off.. nobody here actually gives a **** what you guys think..

i saw on a link to your forum where someone said... "someone post this up so musclehead can see what EVERYONE thinks of his actions".... well guess what my350z.com isnt EVERYONE..

i don't have his address.. he hasn't sent it to me yet.. anyway.. i'm pretty much doing the samething he is doing.. no more.. no less

of course you don't.. you're still wearing your blinders.. you see no threat in him saying that.. but you see me issuing a threat by saying 'or else what?'

again..take the blinders off
no.. he isnt in this thread **** talking and this and that.... or trying to prove or justify his self.. you are... IMO your 10X's more the ***** than he is.. he can at least not post up ignorant half assed posts..
your trying to fuel the fire..

****!!!!!! had to edit my posts.. had 11k characters..

and yes, you just met one of ls1techs *** holes..
Old 06-18-2009, 02:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Spork
Wat?
My car is a direct link to my personality, brute strength and ***** size. Do your research, child. You will be astounded by how manly and ******* awesome I am because of my car. Got a 100k/yr job and I have 5 gf's because of my car.
lmao.. you dont understand much do you?

i never said anything about my car reflecting me...

i dont think it does.. but if were talking about DRAG RACING... then guess who is on top? the person with the faster car...

Originally Posted by Blackgoat15
Wow what a weird thread. It starts out bashing Muscle50 and the GTO kid, and halfway through there is mixed arguing between 350z owners and people that actually attended the event. I reserve my judgement until I here the whole story. The real losers are those who say the kid got what he deserved. Sure the kid may be completely ignorant of cars, but threatening and teasing him doesn't help the situation, especially when most of the participants were old enough to be the kid's father. Grow up.
im sure people have tried to help him before..

hes just like any other ricer.. doesnt change it because they video taped him being picked on..
i have talked to plenty of people like he did.. (without insulting the gf, not becuase i wouldnt but because they werent there doing what she was doing..)
Old 06-18-2009, 03:29 AM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL when i checked this thread yesterday it was on page 2

BTW I have an 83 Regal with a 252 4.1 I need to swap an LS1 into. Which forum should I look at?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversions-hybrids-28/
Old 06-18-2009, 05:04 AM
Now you have my attention

Why are 350z's so painfully slow?
Old 06-18-2009, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Viscious
Because they didn't get an inheritance when their parents died. Shortly before your car's parents filed for fail-ruptcy, Nissan built the most competitive supercar in decades, covered by Popular Science magazine as the greatest production of 2008. Oh wait, you don't follow the news, your car has most likely been discontinued since 1999. Let's get down to basics, ape.

Comparing LS1s to 6 cylinders? Obviously they're doing something right. I've been out of the car scene (sold my Z in summer 2008) for awhile now, but with basic bolt-ons and a tune I was putting car lengths on modded Mach 1's and LS1 (never ran LS2) GTO's.

So with 6 cylinders, x1000 better styling, track capability and no state-regulated bicep-measuring ignition device, I enjoyed two years brought to me by not being a narrow-minded dyno queen. My step-dad still owns a cosmos purple LS1 GTO and an automatic C5 corvette I have to drive them home from the bar when he gets drunk so I have to say, the power-band of an LS1 is the least enjoyable row-through I've ever experienced. It does a decent burn-out I guess (I know that's what you guys are into), but it's the most anti-climactic drive since I test drove an 05 mustang (shudder).

Maybe I should have bought a WS6 and "cammed it out" put on some flowmasters and some 5 spoke chrome american racing wheels and possibly a cowl hood, and I'd have a 9 second whip, but I'd have to follow up by going home and putting my boat motor in my lawn-mower so I can mow the grass in time for the tractor pull.

There's a reason GM didn't sell cars and failed unlike the big companies; Hyundai, Toyota, and Kia. Innovate once every 30 years or so.

*deletes account and goes back to more successful car company's forum.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Viscious
Don't be stupid enough to turn this into a Japanese vs American debate when every single American car company is on the brink of extinction. A Chinese Hummer Great job Chevy!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by 94Gt5.0
Doug, from an outsiders view, you are jumping in Muscle50's ****, and starting stuff for no real reason. I dont see where he threatened you at all untill you started trying to be a hardass, flexing your 20's, which is pretty funny b/c you were knocking him for "picking on the little guy", when youre doing the same ****. I think the riods may be affecting your judgement here
its a little something i like to call irony.. if you can't tell by my posts.. i'm meerly turning the tables and seeing his reaction.. i never thought i had to ACTUALLY point out thats what i was doing

Quick Reply: Ricer callout at a local show