Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Ricer callout at a local show

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems like someone likes "calling people out"....

Another Muscle50 call out race

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/89_kj_CiaLU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/89_kj_CiaLU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dunno how to embed here so whatever...
Old 06-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Teching In

He doesn't just go around getting in random peoples faces, so probably not. Provoked, different story.

Originally Posted by PhreakZ
Seems like someone like "calling people out"....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/89_kj_CiaLU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/89_kj_CiaLU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Fail.

Anyway, can anyone tell me what forum gto kid is on?
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Superdoug
no one is here to stick up for the kid.. we all agree he desrved to be called out.. since most of us here are pretty big guys we just want to know had the situation been with one of us would he be dancing around and talking **** like that
Maybe I missed something, but all I saw Muscle50 say in your direction was "don't provoke me". I'm not understanding where you're coming from saying he was talking **** to you... To me it sounds like he wanted nothing to do with you and your **** talking. Does it make you feel like a bad *** to talk **** to him over the internet? Talking **** to someone half your size is more respectable than talking **** to someone over the internet, but obviously, this is just my opinion. I think Muscle50 was justified in doing, and saying what he did.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Spork
Fail.

Anyway, can anyone tell me what forum gto kid is on?
Old 06-17-2009, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by G-NastyTA
Maybe I missed something, but all I saw Muscle50 say in your direction was "don't provoke me". I'm not understanding where you're coming from saying he was talking **** to you... To me it sounds like he wanted nothing to do with you and your **** talking. Does it make you feel like a bad *** to talk **** to him over the internet? Talking **** to someone half your size is more respectable than talking **** to someone over the internet, but obviously, this is just my opinion. I think Muscle50 was justified in doing, and saying what he did.
lets review here..

- I say if someone spoke to my gf the way Muscle50 did.. he would be swallowing teeth
- Muscle50 says don't say anything about swallowing teeth or else... note i never directed it to him personally.. just mentioned if i was in the situation how it would go.. he then took it personal and told me don't say that again
- I ask him or else what?
- He then tells me he is going to pm me his address so he can kick my ***

so yeah i know its your forum buddy and you want to take his side.. but its pretty damn clear here what he is saying and what his intensions are.. if he wasn't intending that.. he would have said 'maybe you misunderstood me, thats not what i mean't' not 'i'm going to pm you my address so you can come to my house'

get it now? take the blinders off
Old 06-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Staging Lane

lets review here..

- I say if someone spoke to my gf the way Muscle50 did.. he would be swallowing teeth
- Muscle50 says don't say anything about swallowing teeth or else... note i never directed it to him personally.. just mentioned if i was in the situation how it would go.. he then took it personal and told me don't say that again

so yeah i know its your forum buddy and you want to take his side.. but its pretty damn clear here what he is saying and what his intensions are.. if he wasn't intending that.. he would have said 'maybe you misunderstood me, thats not what i mean't' not 'i'm going to pm you my address so you can come to my house'

Lol, my forum buddy..... Right. I rarely post on here, or any where else on the internet for a reason. This is exactly it. So you have his address, go kick his ***, IMO you're worse than he is. At least he was justified in what he did.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Staging Lane

"And stop saying I'd be swallowing teeth and I'd get my *** kicked blah blah blah. I'm not trying to provoke anybody here so stop trying to provoke me"

Nothing in there seems like a threat towards you.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:06 PM

Lol, my forum buddy..... Right. I rarely post on here, or any where else on the internet for a reason. This is exactly it. So you have his address, go kick his ***, IMO you're worse than he is. At least he was justified in what he did.
i don't have his address.. he hasn't sent it to me yet.. anyway.. i'm pretty much doing the samething he is doing.. no more.. no less

"And stop saying I'd be swallowing teeth and I'd get my *** kicked blah blah blah. I'm not trying to provoke anybody here so stop trying to provoke me"

Nothing in there seems like a threat towards you.
of course you don't.. you're still wearing your blinders.. you see no threat in him saying that.. but you see me issuing a threat by saying 'or else what?'

again..take the blinders off
Old 06-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Staging Lane

He told you to stop saying something, you could have stoped, instead you felt the need to instigate by saying "or else what?". If you can see that, you're flat out ignorant.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:16 PM

He told you to stop saying something, you could have stoped, instead you felt the need to instigate by saying "or else what?". If you can see that, you're flat out ignorant.
ok.. you know what.. YOU stop responding me because you're provoking me
Old 06-17-2009, 08:16 PM
TECH Regular

Post#163+

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 06-17-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:22 PM
Teching In

Basically my take on this is...kid was running talking **** too much to another kid and kids friend stepped up to back him up. If it were me and some guy was talking **** to my friend for hella days, I would step up for him and tell him to shut the **** up too. I don't think Superdoug and Phreakz knew the real story until later...so they assumed that muscle50 was just being a douche.

And about the girl, I agree with the others..shouldn't have been saying ANYTHING. she was asking for it. LOL @ my boyfriendz car got da 700 horses u knw dat right?
Old 06-17-2009, 08:24 PM

lets review here..

I don't get it. Can you please quote the multiple versions of your story where Muslce50 said stop it or he would "kick your ***" or where he said stop it "or else".
Old 06-17-2009, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by SupraJZA80
Basically my take on this is...kid was running talking **** too much to another kid and kids friend stepped up to back him up. If it were me and some guy was talking **** to my friend for hella days, I would step up for him and tell him to shut the **** up too. I don't think Superdoug and Phreakz knew the real story until later...so they assumed that muscle50 was just being a douche.

And about the girl, I agree with the others..shouldn't have been saying ANYTHING. she was asking for it. LOL @ my boyfriendz car got da 700 horses u knw dat right?
+1000

the thing is too.. all the other links phreak posted from other forums think the same thing.. that the kid deserved it and muscle50 is being a douchebag..

so to the OP.. i suggest you take this video down and put up the full video.. because you're not doing your friend any favors and more than likely someone else from another forum might be interested to know if he talks that much **** to people bigger than him
Old 06-17-2009, 08:29 PM
12 Second Club

I said i applaud his efforts and if the kid was his size i would applaud him even more.. i just think there is certain level of intimidation you can use on certain size people.. and sometimes you can back it down a little bit.. he could have turned it down a notch.. especially when the history of the situtation wasn't on video.. any person watching the video is going to feel he is just picking on some weak kid
and does it mater, how big the guy was, if the ricer kid was the one running his mouth first..
Old 06-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Freak-
Thats awesome. Documentation on how to punk a punk.

It needs a part II.
X2 you have got to make a part II.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by DaZ_VI
I don't get it. Can you please quote the multiple versions of your story where Muslce50 said stop it or he would "kick your ***" or where he said stop it "or else".
here we go.. here is where i tell him someone else may have knocked his teeth out in the same situation.. i didn't even say me.. i said someone else

you are lucky that guy wasn't someone else.. the min you dissed his girl you should have be swallowing a couple teeth
here is where he tells me stop talking about swallowing teeth because i am provoking him <--- pretty much telling me to STFU because he is being provoked

Originally Posted by Muscle50
And stop saying I'd be swallowing teeth and I'd get my *** kicked blah blah blah. I'm not trying to provoke anybody here so stop trying to provoke me
here is where i ask him if he is talking about provoking.. what exactly is going to happen if he is provoked

or else what?
here is where he tells me what will happen

You're a joke. Your trying to provoke a fight from wherever you are to me. You wanna act like your a tough guy stepping up to the "bully" and everybody should just bow down to the almighty Superdouche......I mean superdoug. You wanna impress me internet tough guy, how about I PM you my address and you can come show me how tough you think you are.
Again who is the aggressor here? take the blinders off.. he is still playing tough guy.. if you don't see that you're blind
Old 06-17-2009, 08:45 PM

You did leave out a part, so I made sure to put it all together the way it really went down.

And stop saying I'd be swallowing teeth and I'd get my *** kicked blah blah blah. I'm not trying to provoke anybody here so stop trying to provoke me
or else what?
oh god
you went there.. i'm asking or else what?
You're a joke. Your trying to provoke a fight from wherever you are to me. You wanna act like your a tough guy stepping up to the "bully" and everybody should just bow down to the almighty Superdouche......I mean superdoug. You wanna impress me internet tough guy, how about I PM you my address and you can come show me how tough you think you are.
You keep poking a stick at him so you will get a reaction out of him. Then after you do, you say that he is the one starting ****. "or else what", "or else what?". Sounds like a dumb meat head looking for a fight.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by DaZ_VI
You keep poking a stick at him so you will get a reaction out of him. Then after you do, you say that he is the one starting ****. "or else what", "or else what?". Sounds like a dumb meat head looking for a fight.
naturally you would hone in on that tiny detail and ignore everything else i said to you.. i'm giving you the same advice i gave the guy before.. stop responding to me you are starting to provoke me

Quick Reply: Ricer callout at a local show