Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

By Far The RAWEST Camaro Out There

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 03:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread hasn't contributed much to the value of LS1tech.com and is now locked before it causes trouble.

NiteRider, you should consider your second statement below. It is just as controversial against whites as anything else said in this thread. I find this interesting because your first statement seems to take offense about how 90% of the people in this thread are making statements about how some of the black community talks. But you then contradict yourself by making a statement about how white people talk and about words that they don't say using the examples of "raw and rawest".

Your first statement also stereotypes the rest of LS1tech based on some of the content of this one tiny thread (which is a drop in the bucket of the history of LS1tech.com). This also contradicts your perceived goal of fairness and equality.

If you would like to continue this conversation, please feel free to PM me.

-Chad

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
cosidering that 90% of the people in this thread are making fun of how "SOME" of the black community talks and what they do for a hobbies shows the real colors of LS1tech right???

[snip]

just look at how the thread says RAWEST..when have you ever heard a white guy say RAW?...exactly my point stop