Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

HELP!!! ricers are bashing me on youtube!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ZacFMF, left you a post as well. Nice car, wish mine would've hooked like that, well I don't because then I would've been buying a new rearend...
Old 07-25-2009, 01:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this idiot
ctrivelpiece on youtube said my car isnt american muscle cuz its not old school...
Old 07-25-2009, 09:26 AM
TECH Addict

I read that **** in some people eyes it is true simply put because that was what those cars where call back in the day. These days people want to tag modern muscle cars as pony cars. Me being a cobra hater will not allow that lol. But yeah to each his own. But you and I both know a z cant hande a Ebay Motorsports Built honda bro their air filter gives you abot 90hp to the wheels, Oh dont forget the gas they use its call Ebay Fuel its 2000 octaine and all you have to use is a table spoon in the tank and BOOM!!! Your 80 hp honda goes to 800 HP ad the air filter you got 890 LOL!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

i hate youtube ricer trolls. i get some spam from them as well too. ive never provoked a ricer on there either. cuz mainly ill never watch a ricer vid to hate on it.

i left a post for you bro. drillsgt98th on youtube.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Added to it. I hate bandwagon ricers. I bet the tidbit I left about researching his car. Fixing the driveline on a Stealth is EXPENSIVE as hell. My buddy has 475-500whp Stealth and told me how much he has in the driveline just to repair it and still isn't that beefed up that much. I called him absolutely nuts to say the least. Once again good run by the way bro
Old 07-26-2009, 11:14 AM
10 Second Club

LOL. I told him to check out my 11.7 N/A vid... what a tool.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Please guys dont let this dumbass get the last word. I cant do this much longer, my IQ is dropping talking to this retard.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:45 PM
12 Second Club

wow ricers are so clueless! im at the track every weekend and i couldn’t even tell you how many guys bring their import up their with a loud turbo and a big tack with a shift light 5 point harness and so on... and their cars usually run 15 in the 1/4 or slower and all they do is give excuses to all their friends on why they were running bud.. i mean WTF is wrong with these people??

and for the few die hard ricer who know a guy who knows a guy that has a import that can run 8 seconds or something like that... and their is few guys that bring their cars up their quite often and they’ve got all the safety equipment for going 9 seconds and faster (parachute, slicks, and so on) and their teams will all stand out their like 6 guys or more lol and they never EVER get past high 10s or low 11s.. never has at any time have those cars imprested me those imports the only thing I’ve seen which is allot I’m at the track every weekend and not just the same track either proved to me that they can run these bad *** times they always talk about..

just like the person who posted about your video said "11 second in the 1/4 is slow" you know he’s never been in the 11 sec times and I’ve got news for him 11 seconds in the 1/4 is fast.. and people like that are people who read all the magazines and have never been to the track. oh man im done ranting those kind off people just have something wrong with their brain, i mean something’s wrong with them and it bugs the hell out off me.......

ohh and i would’ve replied to you video but i don’t have a you tube account.. bad a*s video man