Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

I love GOOOOOOOLLLLDDD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 03:17 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Old Blue
You my friend said exactly what I was thinking, I was at the show down the row from you. This guy chose the wrong words to describe folks that put in hundreds of hours into there cars.

Bill
We're all there to have fun...at least that's why I go. We all have a common interest, and should all be friendly with one another. Attacking those that you beat for a $12.00 trophy isn't such a great way to make friends. Whatever, I'm sure it looks nice on the mantle back in North Dakota. I find it somewhat funny that the first post from the guy slams his competition, when many of us frequent this site. That's kind of asking for punishment.

I pulled into my spot on Sunday morning at the show and basically just sat down. I didn't even bother to clean anything. Now the people that chuckled when I said "I'm done" as I sat down didn't win anything this year either, and they spent hours detailing their car on Sunday. I just sat there and enjoyed the show for once, and frankly I had a better time than in years past.

I'm glad I left before my car could be judged. I won a door prize, and I'll get more enjoyment & use out of the hat & shirt I won than I would a plastic trophy. That's just something else I'd have to dust If I go next year, I'll be sure to not park around a certain person & their car.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop

"when fairmonts attack" ?

isn't that a 78-80 ford fairmont?

gold doesn't always look bad though. here are 2 good examples seen at the nats

I have never seen a 4th gen that color, I really like it.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry but......
Old 09-01-2009, 08:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by y2k_ta
We're all there to have fun...at least that's why I go. We all have a common interest, and should all be friendly with one another. Attacking those that you beat for a $12.00 trophy isn't such a great way to make friends. Whatever, I'm sure it looks nice on the mantle back in North Dakota. I find it somewhat funny that the first post from the guy slams his competition, when many of us frequent this site. That's kind of asking for punishment.
I'm sure he won't get any feedback because nobody will EVER recognize his car at the next show; it will just blend in with the background.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

AHAHAHAHA thats so funny... the engine bay isnt bad... just not gold...

( guys this isnt his car duh hes making fun of it )
Old 09-02-2009, 12:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop
here's that car above with its doors open
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAIL!
Old 09-02-2009, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Gold-Member
Hey guys don't know if any of you made it to the 2009 Trans Am Nationals in Dayton, OH this weekend but I just wanted to do a little showin off of my award winning...1st place!...TA. I'm very proud to have won this show, but I must say the competition was pretty if ya know what I'm sayin. My buddy Silver Surfer came in a close 2nd. I was worried that his custom ram air door handles were gonna do me in, but luckily he hasn't quite mastered the art of rattle cannin like yours truly. So without further ado ...

Cool, lets paint ALL the wiring harness red. Buddy, it's probably EASIER and MORE CLEAN to just do the wire mod, dont you think? FAIL.

this WHOLE thread is full of FAIL pics.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by y2k_ta

I pulled into my spot on Sunday morning at the show and basically just sat down. I didn't even bother to clean anything. Now the people that chuckled when I said "I'm done" as I sat down didn't win anything this year either, and they spent hours detailing their car on Sunday. I just sat there and enjoyed the show for once, and frankly I had a better time than in years past.

I'm glad I left before my car could be judged. I won a door prize, and I'll get more enjoyment & use out of the hat & shirt I won than I would a plastic trophy. That's just something else I'd have to dust If I go next year, I'll be sure to not park around a certain person & their car.

Scott --it safe to park next to me next year--I enjoy talking to you.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol...thats real smart...paint ur brake fluid resevoir
Old 09-02-2009, 02:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Even GoldMember isn't feelin' that car.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:32 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99WS7
my head hurts now...
I got some spreaypaint paul we can do that to your FM-5's just let me know when....
Old 09-02-2009, 03:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

good one.

those rims are horrible and need to be stolen, melted down and sent into Cash-4-Gold immediately.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:55 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What a *** clown
Old 09-02-2009, 07:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1Loudz28
good one.

those rims are horrible and need to be stolen, melted down and sent into Cash-4-Gold immediately.
You can not belive how much he paid for those wheels--They are DVinci's and he sent them to be plated that color

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dvinc...4506.m20.l1116

Last edited by Bird Man; 09-02-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow that is a lot and then plating on top of that. I don't know I could get those or HRE or Fikse for the same price per wheel.....hhhmmmm tough decision. As long as he is happy I guess that is all that matters.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by JeaneZ28
Nice job adding the S to your name. I thought I noticed the name you've been banned before.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...y-snake-5.html
Ha, what? Thats not me, I never have and never will drive a Ford. I live in Fort Worth Texas and heres what I drive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYazpBfpOco
The camaro is mine, and yes capn smokey did get banned. I hate certain ppl...
Nice try though
Old 09-03-2009, 03:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SneakySSnake
Ha, what? That's not me, I never have and never will drive a Ford. I live in Fort Worth Texas and here's what I drive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYazpBfpOco
The camaro is mine, and yes capn smokey did get banned. I hate certain ppl...
Nice try though
Not trying to get someone banned that shouldn't be. Just noticed the name and you posted a comment about what to do if you get banned. Looks a little suspicious to me.

Video of excuses.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Video of excuses.

Well said!
Old 09-03-2009, 05:03 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice job adding the S to your name. I thought I noticed the name you've been banned before.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...y-snake-5.html
Thanks for the heads up.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:26 AM

Not trying to get someone banned that shouldn't be. Just noticed the name and you posted a comment about what to do if you get banned. Looks a little suspicious to me.

Video of excuses.
No problem, I can see how you would think that though. I just happen to have a common knowledge of networking and how computers work, and why do you say video of excuses?? I still won regardless, you can ask anyone that was there for that race what happened. Making up **** on the net isnt my style anymore, Ive grown up

Quick Reply: I love GOOOOOOOLLLLDDD!!!