Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 10:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You gotta be kidding me, I'd grow a mullet to cover that up
Old 09-26-2009, 01:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if ur a woman then its cool. if ur a man then its gay.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Z28/2002
So what does it stand for?

Hmm... I would have to say super stupid. He also has a bowtie on the other arm.
An ss is too nice for a muller he needs a iroc... I just another idea for a tatoo: IROC. Hell yeah

Last edited by LT1SS; 09-26-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:19 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blacked_Out_SS
well to all i love my car(about the same as i love my girl hahaha) and never ever plan on getting rid of it.... so thats why i got this done..... and second.... love it or hate it... you don't have to live with it i do and i have absolutley no problem with that.... to all others thanks for the kind words....
right on! don't listen to everyone on here who is bad mouthing your decision! it's YOUR body... IMO I think car related tats are a symbol of the past and where you've come from (at least driving wise!).... I think it's pretty cool man.... not to high-jack your thread or anything but heres mine...

Old 09-26-2009, 10:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

uhhhh yeah i guess if you like it then that is all that matters.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:59 AM
Teching In

I'm thinking it's fake and he had someone draw the letters on his back with some body paint. I can't believe any professional tattoo artist would put two letters on someones skin, that looked so different and asymmetrical.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LT1SS
Hmm... I would have to say super stupid. He also has a bowtie on the other arm.
An ss is too nice for a muller he needs a iroc... I just another idea for a tatoo: IROC. Hell yeah

good job jon.... you read the whole thread... i'm proud of you... seriously you haven't said one word to me in like a year and you start talking **** again???? oh and Bill Nye.... it's not on my arm its at the top of my back but who really cares right???? i might not be able to drive my SS but at least it ******* runs you moron.... go spend $10,000 more on your car to keep up with a stock 98 LS1 SS with burnadeli driving.... i hope you choke on a **** and die
Old 09-27-2009, 08:42 AM
On The Tree

well to all i love my car(about the same as i love my girl hahaha) and never ever plan on getting rid of it.... so thats why i got this done..... and second.... love it or hate it... you don't have to live with it i do and i have absolutley no problem with that.... to all others thanks for the kind words....
tats last forever, car and girls dont.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope you didn't spent too much on that. Like someone else said, it's crooked or is it just a weird camera angle? I don't care for car tatoo's either. And you' re kidding yourself if you think you will never get rid of it.....the car that is.....well, the tatoo also.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

good job jon.... you read the whole thread... i'm proud of you. seriously you haven't said one word to me in like a year and you start talking **** again???? oh and Bill Nye.... it's not on my arm its at the top of my back but who really cares right???? i might not be able to drive my SS but at least it ******* runs you moron.... go spend $10,000 more on your car to keep up with a stock 98 LS1 SS with burnadeli driving.... i hope you choke on a **** and die
Well your right my car isn't running and yours is. That makes you better than me. Ill admit that. But just to let you know I have better things to spend my money on... Like my son. You see that's what being a grown up is: responsibility! Or I could be a pothead that is in and out of jail cause I'm too stupid to learn how to drive properly. Or I could be a loser like you and act like I'm in high school. I make enough money to. Build a ten second car. But I choose not to because I have chosen to be a resonible adult and father. The car will be running and for sale by next summer. I'm done with having a money pit. I love my car but I love mine and audreys son more
Old 09-27-2009, 03:07 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

good job jon.... you read the whole thread... i'm proud of you... seriously you haven't said one word to me in like a year and you start talking **** again???? oh and Bill Nye.... it's not on my arm its at the top of my back but who really cares right???? i might not be able to drive my SS but at least it ******* runs you moron.... go spend $10,000 more on your car to keep up with a stock 98 LS1 SS with burnadeli driving.... i hope you choke on a **** and die
Well your right my car isn't running and yours is. That makes you better than me. Ill admit that. But just to let you know I have better things to spend my money on... Like my son. You see that's what being a grown up is: responsibility! Or I could be a pothead that is in and out of jail cause I'm too stupid to learn how to drive properly. Or I could be a loser like you and act like I'm in high school. I make enough money to. Build a ten second car. But I choose not to because I have chosen to be a resonible adult and father. The car will be running and for sale by next summer. I'm done with having a money pit. I love my car but I love mine and audreys son more
Old 09-27-2009, 03:48 PM
TECH Regular

Cool tat. It's your body and you have to live with it. Are you considering adding anything to it?

THIS THREAD IS GETTING SERIOUS!!
Old 09-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Launching!

why dont you both lighten up a bit? if he wants to spend his money on a damn tattoo, thats his choice..

heres my tattoo...
Old 09-28-2009, 11:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Damn guys, pretty harsh bashing on a fellow F-body owner. I like it better than a clown of joker or stupid **** like that! haha Most people get the stupidest **** put on!!
Old 09-28-2009, 01:26 PM
11 Second Club

looks good man, doesnt matter what forum people think, just you...

heres my back peice that was a memorial to my father (he owned 10+ trans am's and we both shared a passion for the cars) the lyrics my mother and i both have matching and the life preserver is a suicide prevention logo..

Old 09-28-2009, 01:29 PM
11 Second Club

**** dude i just saw that you posted in my origional thread and already saw it haha..
Old 09-28-2009, 01:53 PM
TECH Regular

license plate number
Old 09-28-2009, 07:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

whatever dude.... keep telling yourself that you are responsible..... and why do you think you haven't seen the SS in a while???? i'm not driving it cuz 6 months isn't worth it... and second... i haven't smoked in over a year and if i recall right your the dumbass wanting me to get you coke... and you smoked with us you moron... so i'm pretty sure you have no room to talk there.....high school???? i'm sorry but who is the one who decided to start talking **** ONLINE????? talk about high school again.......and you kid isn't even born yet so again shut the **** up..... so you need to go swing from BH's nuts some more .... don't get me wrong i have no problem with BH and hardly ever have....but before you open your mouth and sound like an idiot you might want to think about what you say.... cuz you know all that military expierence you got really lead to a great career at Shopko's warehouse huh???? good luck with the kid and i'm being honest there.... all bullshit aside i hope your kid is healthy cuz i don't like you but honestly audrey i've known forever so i guess i should say good luck to her..... ... i'm bored with all your bull ****
Old 09-28-2009, 09:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

in prison they will think you are a ****
Old 09-29-2009, 02:31 AM
Staging Lane

whatever dude.... keep telling yourself that you are responsible..... and why do you think you haven't seen the SS in a while???? i'm not driving it cuz 6 months isn't worth it... and second... i haven't smoked in over a year and if i recall right your the dumbass wanting me to get you coke... and you smoked with us you moron... so i'm pretty sure you have no room to talk there.....high school???? i'm sorry but who is the one who decided to start talking **** ONLINE????? talk about high school again.......and you kid isn't even born yet so again shut the **** up..... so you need to go swing from BH's nuts some more .... don't get me wrong i have no problem with BH and hardly ever have....but before you open your mouth and sound like an idiot you might want to think about what you say.... cuz you know all that military expierence you got really lead to a great career at Shopko's warehouse huh???? good luck with the kid and i'm being honest there.... all bullshit aside i hope your kid is healthy cuz i don't like you but honestly audrey i've known forever so i guess i should say good luck to her..... ... i'm bored with all your bull ****

huge b.s. on my asking you to get me coke or me smoking with you. i dont give a **** what you say. the last time we hung out was when i was in the marines and i never touched the ****. so you keep on telling yourself that. oh and diving a humvee in Iraq and being trained how to kill people really dont transfer over to the civillian sector. and trust me im way more responsible than you could ever wish to be. BTW, wheres your best friend mickey, last time i heard he didn't like you any more because you were ******* his babies momma and driving around stoned with the kid in your car.... also she was married to a servicemember who was in iraq. you see thats why i dont like you anymore. what a way to support your troops. good job. dont get me wrong shes a **** for cheating on him but as far as your part goes, you were just felling lucky that your fat *** was getting laid, huh? oh, and im betting you are not smoking anymore because of probation. and i will keep hanging onto bh's nuts. because he is a good friend and you are not. i'm done now. go ahead say anything you want i don't care.

Last edited by LT1SS; 09-29-2009 at 02:38 AM.