Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Pics and Videos from the Saladbar Weekend Events

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 09:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Pics and Videos from the Saladbar Weekend Events

From a post on the TBSSOwners board.

Many of you guys knew Shawn and I Figured y'all would enjoy the pics and videos.

Here is a link to the thread that will eventually contain media form many members.

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37647

Pat

Originally Posted by freemaSSon
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

TRACK EVENT
Best 3 of 6

1.76 60'
7.66 @ 93.23 1/8th mile

1.79 60'
7.84 @91.69 1/8th mile

1.89 60'
7.78 @ 92.67 1/8th mile (WITH A PASSENGER, MommieTy and BabyTy road with me !)

Got some video I will load later.

It was a kickass day and Shawn's TBSS was HAULING *** all day. His roomie McKinney was drivin the fuggin wheels off of it. No one would be more proud of how it was running than Shawn himself. In fact he was along for the ride during most of the day. Shawn's Dad was a passenger in it and many nephews and cousins. It was awesome. Everytime McKinney fired it up there was line line of friends and family lining up to pile in. I have video of a pass we made with me and McKinney with Mr. Slazar and others in the TBSS. I was gonna give him the hit and drive around them on the end. Hell I waited too long. Never got around them before the end of the 1/8th but it was my PB for the car. Very rewarding that I managed to get my best 60' by a mile and it was racing against "Saladbar's" TBSS.

I am fuggin STOKED with the short times. This car is the very first manual shift sports car I have ever owned. My launching is progressing NICELY. With much thanks and credit to Sam (Sam88gta1) and Brian (OrangeChevyII). When these boys post about how to launch these cars LISTEN. If I can have these results with their techniques ANYONE CAN!

Last edited by TBSS-RAGE; 12-05-2009 at 09:17 PM.