Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Killemalls Viper and RSKY's Z06

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
My thoughts on it are that the Gen III's are so aggressive, sharp, and their profile is very deliberate that the pre 08 hood doesn't push the envelope as much as the rest of the car does. Similar to the new Thunderbirds, the hood scoop is so small/insignificant to the rest of the car that it isn't even worth having (in that case, it is better without it,not a more aggressive one). Gen III's don't look complete without the 08+ hood to me.

Also, I'm not partial to either Gen II or Gen III's (I do hate the Gen I and Gen II RT/10's though), but I'm much more of a fan of the coupes than the verts. I just don't like the tailsection of the verts, it is so smooth compared to the rest of the car it looks odd. I like the later Gen III coupes where the spoiler kind of wraps around the tail lights.

This car is perfect:

If it were me, I'd hold out for a coupe if I were to get a Gen III. Yours does look wicked though.

I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY..I THINK THE VERTS ARE AWESOME BUT THE COUPES ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD.....sEE THE PROBLEM IS I ALREADY HAVE 4 OTHER CARS BESIDEDS THE VIPER AND ONE OF THEM IS A 1991 NSX...THE NSX HAS A BLOWN ENGINE..IM TRYING TO FIND A ENGINE BUT IT IS HARD FINDING ONE IN CLAIFORNIA TO SHIP HERE TO HAWAII FROM SOMEONE WHO WONT SCREW ME..

A 2003 VERT IS A 35k TO 45k CAR...a 2006 COUPE IS A 47k TO 57k CAR...

So being that I havent sold the nsx yet the 2003 vert was what I could afford...After I get rid of the nsx Ill be all pissed and wishing I had the coupe..LOL.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY..I THINK THE VERTS ARE AWESOME BUT THE COUPES ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD.....sEE THE PROBLEM IS I ALREADY HAVE 4 OTHER CARS BESIDEDS THE VIPER AND ONE OF THEM IS A 1991 NSX...THE NSX HAS A BLOWN ENGINE..IM TRYING TO FIND A ENGINE BUT IT IS HARD FINDING ONE IN CLAIFORNIA TO SHIP HERE TO HAWAII FROM SOMEONE WHO WONT SCREW ME..

A 2003 VERT IS A 35k TO 45k CAR...a 2006 COUPE IS A 47k TO 57k CAR...

So being that I havent sold the nsx yet the 2003 vert was what I could afford...After I get rid of the nsx Ill be all pissed and wishing I had the coupe..LOL.
Yea man, I hear ya, the prices are pretty ridiculous. This is the guys I was talking about:

http://www.viperalley.com/classified...uct=5383&cat=2
Old 01-16-2010, 09:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks...but it's mostly the hamburgers and strawberry milk shakes that deserve the credit..he he he
BEEEFFFF CAAAKKKEEEE LOL Nice rid love the yello and black
Old 01-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Launching!

Dude..im just a pathetic shell of my former self..I have 4 kids from 6-15 years old and I have no time for anything any more....I used to be a ripped up 205 pounds 10 years ago on the juice ( no shame in my game) now Im an all natural 232 pound slob...Good luck with gettin it back..muscle memory is amazing..

See it's simply 2 times the 76% of a carbohydrate divided by your perfect weight index times 3 to the 5th power and you should be 3 car lengths ahead...he he he
Hey, I worked at Gold's.. I was no stranger to the juice either! I'm the opposite though, I lose size... I'm 180lbs. when I used to be 5'11" 230lbs with 6%... Kids.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:44 PM
9 Second Club

great looking car
Old 01-17-2010, 11:16 PM
TECH Regular

Very Nice.
Just keep it on the road.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:42 AM
11 Second Club

Awesome pics and BOTH cars look awesome ....

Thanks for sharing man now we need race

Yea man, I hear ya, the prices are pretty ridiculous. This is the guys I was talking about:

http://www.viperalley.com/classified...uct=5383&cat=2

Is that the Viper you raced with your T/A???
Old 01-18-2010, 08:59 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
huh? I mean yea maybe the body style... thats pretty much it. but what else do you expect from a 2 door muscle car? a lot of cars have the same body styles.. just different lights, grille, & vents.
The year the vette stopped using pop-up headlights, the headlights looked JUST like a Viper. The over-all body was more like one. I have had a lot of people confuse said car for a Viper at first.

I don't know of any two competing muscle cars that went from not looking alike one year, to looking similar the next. I am not saying one car is better than the other, but this was blatant.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:34 AM
Launching!

what was i thinking, i should have bought a viper! those are the ****
Old 01-18-2010, 09:43 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by venom ws7
Awesome pics and BOTH cars look awesome ....

Thanks for sharing man now we need race

Is that the Viper you raced with your T/A???
Yep, same one!

Originally Posted by Ke^in
The year the vette stopped using pop-up headlights, the headlights looked JUST like a Viper. The over-all body was more like one. I have had a lot of people confuse said car for a Viper at first.

I don't know of any two competing muscle cars that went from not looking alike one year, to looking similar the next. I am not saying one car is better than the other, but this was blatant.
Yea, they are really close. I think that GM took several styling cues from the Viper. Too much of a coincidence for the car to come out 2 years after the Gen III Vipers and have a very similar front fascia.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:04 AM
TECH Regular

Yea, they are really close. I think that GM took several styling cues from the Viper. Too much of a coincidence for the car to come out 2 years after the Gen III Vipers and have a very similar front fascia.
Indeed. It was no coincidence.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:08 AM
Staging Lane

looks sweet. nice color
Old 01-23-2010, 05:05 AM
9 Second Club

That viper is ****** sick looking!