First Time Spraying 200hit vs boosted m3

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 06:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dmadrid98
Ah, HPF. From my home town.
I know these guys personally.
BAD *** TA WS6: You and I both know about their "pre-tuned" or "pre-programed" ecu's.
That looked like the bare bones M3 kit.
just my $.02
The guy posted his dyno sheet on a local forum a while back, he put down 590 with the kit. Its their 750hp kit. He said he worked out the issues with the tune this week and to have my bottle full for the next race... Its gonna be a good one.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I ran a blown M3 a couple months back with me - bolt ons and 150 shot. He claimed 510 and had the dyno sheet in hand for proof. If u look at most BMW dyno sheets they don't really make any power till the very end. With u on nitrous and the amount of tq ur car should make down low it should = him getting RAPED! Lower mph + massive amount of TQ should have the same out come as the vids above.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Nice work OP, nice work indeed
Old 01-28-2010, 07:57 AM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1PUNK
I ran a blown M3 a couple months back with me - bolt ons and 150 shot. He claimed 510 and had the dyno sheet in hand for proof. If u look at most BMW dyno sheets they don't really make any power till the very end. With u on nitrous and the amount of tq ur car should make down low it should = him getting RAPED! Lower mph + massive amount of TQ should have the same out come as the vids above.
Soo did you win or lose LOL? The VF stg.2 or equivelant cars run hard, but the HPF turbo route is the way to go.

The S54 simply doesn't make the torque to even be compared efficiency wise. The numbers speak for themselves, there are very few supercharged S54 cars making numbers that big.

One of the fastest in the country (probably 2nd HP level wise) was built by a good friend of mine. And the money and fabrication it took to get there, is not even a cost one can fathom.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Soo did you win or lose LOL? The VF stg.2 or equivelant cars run hard, but the HPF turbo route is the way to .
O' I blew the tires off the first run but I walked away and held him off 3-4 four cars everytime. Bridgestone Potenzas FTL!