Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

1 of 1 Corvette, must see, pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 04:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gt35built
There is a picture where you can clearly see he is an older white male.
Show me the picture
Old 04-14-2010, 04:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Maybe he's getting a divorce and his wife threatened to take the car. He's going to teach that bitch a lesson!
Old 04-14-2010, 05:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 897 Likes on 639 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1 Sounds
Maybe he's getting a divorce and his wife threatened to take the car. He's going to teach that bitch a lesson!
That sounds like the best reason yet.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Dont yall ever watch myth busters? That spray on bed liner gives the car a golf ball effect making it the most aerodynamic corvette ever built!!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LilJayV10
Your car looks sick in your signature pic.
Thank you sir
Old 04-15-2010, 01:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

I am going to call my friend who works at auto zoo in the morning. I don't know if he has seen the car since it the blower has been put on it or not.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:52 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by dabest09
Show me the picture
Here is the picture that I found from THIS thread for anyone who is gonna try to pull some stupid race comment as an excuse. White people do stupid **** too. Yes, I am white.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Hell yes white people do stupid ****. LOL
Old 04-16-2010, 12:26 AM
Teching In

There are some stupid people posting in this thread. You seriously going to try and judge a guy and call him dump or say he is wasting a car because he paid for it and did what he wanted to with it? Get the **** over yourself!

Chances are the ones talking the most **** would be to afraid to stand out from the norm just because of what someone else thinks. Just because you might not have the ***** to be a individual doesnt mean you need to talk **** to those who do.

I dont like the way low riders look with murals, chrome frames and switches but I wouldnt talk **** about someone elses style or taste.

Like another guy said he could be getting a divorcee and doing this is keeping his wife from wanting the car. YOu dont ******* know what the story is on it and no matter what you shouldnt be talking **** about the owner because his taste is different then yours or he doesnt want to look like everyone else.

How ******* old are some of you talking so much **** about a guy you dont even know on the internet? LOL Serious>? Give me a ******* break its only a vette not like there isnt millions of them all over. YOur not talking about a rare car here no reason to get your trendy panties all in a bunch!
Old 04-16-2010, 12:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

So you decided this to be your first post on here? I hope the rest of them get better.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Do you have a car that looks like this? Is that why you are so defensive?

I think most agree that deviating from the norm is OK. But this, this is..., well it is what it is.

You like the over spray on the wheels? The lime green in the wheel wells?

Just because someone does something different doesn't mean everyone else should like it. Should all of us say how cool it is? It doesn't matter if he did it to a vette or not. He could have done it to a chevette and my reaction would have been the same. However it being a vette does amplify it somewhat.

Dude you need to relax. Seriously.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2_slow_5.0
There are some stupid people posting in this thread. You seriously going to try and judge a guy and call him dump or say he is wasting a car because he paid for it and did what he wanted to with it? Get the **** over yourself!

Chances are the ones talking the most **** would be to afraid to stand out from the norm just because of what someone else thinks. Just because you might not have the ***** to be a individual doesnt mean you need to talk **** to those who do.

I dont like the way low riders look with murals, chrome frames and switches but I wouldnt talk **** about someone elses style or taste.

Like another guy said he could be getting a divorcee and doing this is keeping his wife from wanting the car. YOu dont ******* know what the story is on it and no matter what you shouldnt be talking **** about the owner because his taste is different then yours or he doesnt want to look like everyone else.

How ******* old are some of you talking so much **** about a guy you dont even know on the internet? LOL Serious>? Give me a ******* break its only a vette not like there isnt millions of them all over. YOur not talking about a rare car here no reason to get your trendy panties all in a bunch!
you been holding that in for three years? holy crap your gonna implode! now doesnt it feel better to vent.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:48 AM
Teching In

Might need to search my name this is not the first time I have posted. LOL
Old 04-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Teching In

I am just special in that my post count never changes. Does it mean something to you if it was 1,000 or 100? Its all the same its only the internet its not as serious bidness as everyone might think.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2_slow_5.0

It's not his "style" that I don't like, it's his implementation. I am not into the low rider or ricer styles, but I appreciate cars that are implemented well. You can tell when something is done right, and this car is NOT in that category. He ruined an expensive American icon, this isn't a customized car it is a destroyed car.

This Corvette is not something that a rational person would do unless there was a motive (street racer) or a purpose like divorcing his wife like I suggested earlier. Even someone that was filthy rich, eccentric, and treated $60k like $0.06 and didn't give a **** about the price wouldn't do that.

Oh, and let's all make sure this thread stays clean or it will get locked/removed.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:04 PM
Launching!

2 slow 5.0 is probably the owner of that monstrosity and just escaped from Bellevue or some other nuthouse.

Looking at that Corvette is like a looking at bad accident; it's just so ugly where you just can't look away.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

It's not his "style" that I don't like, it's his implementation. I am not into the low rider or ricer styles, but I appreciate cars that are implemented well.
Key words have been highlighted!!
Old 04-16-2010, 02:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by santacruz163
2 slow 5.0 is probably the owner of that monstrosity and just escaped from bellevue or some other nuthouse.

Looking at that corvette is like a looking at bad accident; it's just so ugly where you just can't look away.
lmao!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Key words have been highlighted!!
x10 on that
Old 04-17-2010, 01:21 AM
Teching In

It's not his "style" that I don't like, it's his implementation. I am not into the low rider or ricer styles, but I appreciate cars that are implemented well. You can tell when something is done right, and this car is NOT in that category. He ruined an expensive American icon, this isn't a customized car it is a destroyed car.

This Corvette is not something that a rational person would do unless there was a motive (street racer) or a purpose like divorcing his wife like I suggested earlier. Even someone that was filthy rich, eccentric, and treated $60k like $0.06 and didn't give a **** about the price wouldn't do that.

Oh, and let's all make sure this thread stays clean or it will get locked/removed.
Thats not exactly true. How can you say its not his style? If you know him well enough to determine what his style is why dont you explain what he tells you the reason is?

I can give you a link to a autistic guy I know that sells music and art who makes millions. Personally the people that follow him are strange in my book and his art is something anyones 4 year old could do but none the less people pay a lot of money for it.

http://www.hihowareyou.com/

American icon? I can give you that but its not like defacing the liberty bell or statue of liberty, its a car there are millions produced its not rare in any way shape or form.

Quick Reply: 1 of 1 Corvette, must see, pics