Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

That Crazy Teg: Tuan's onepercent 797whp Integra

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 07:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black
Roll racing is
You are more than welcome to bring your car to Oklahoma and get a taste of the Integra yourself, or any other selection of cars that we have rolling around. Ohh and P.S. you can choose from a Dig or Roll
Old 04-15-2010, 08:06 PM
Launching!

That Integra is one bad ****. That MPH is crazy.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:19 PM
TECH Regular

The integra looks clean and is damn fast, no matter how you look at it. Very sick if you ask me.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

maybe his traction issues are due to him going down the track the wrong way...

lol!!! that's a fast little bitch.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:37 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by DicN
No, roll racing is for cars that can't achieve traction from a stop.

Much like 1000+ hp LSX street cars. You'll find out when you have more than 440 RWHP.
Hmmm...I have a 1000+ LSX and I don't have a problem with traction on a 17" DR. Definitely using a little more ramp function on my electronic boost controller this year though. Power will be up.

Nice ride on the 4 banger. Well done without the ricer crap. Completely different animal trying to keep weight transfer from causing the fronts to lose grip. A friend has a 9.8 second civic and he couldn't make the numbers till he put a wheelie bar on the back to keep weight transfer from blowing the tires off. Fun stuff.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:48 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its amazing what 40 psi of artificial atmosphere does to a 10k rpm spinning motor. I wanna see that dyno sheet. I don't understand how those heads stay on the car.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chasgiv3
Hmmm...I have a 1000+ LSX and I don't have a problem with traction on a 17" DR. Definitely using a little more ramp function on my electronic boost controller this year though. Power will be up.
I don't have a doubt in my mind that car would hook on a well prepped track, but on the street I'd think it's a bit unforgiving.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:32 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by DicN
I don't have a doubt in my mind that car would hook on a well prepped track, but on the street I'd think it's a bit unforgiving.
Ahhhh....on the street. If I heat up ET streets and have the tire pressure set to low I can hook with no spool up of the Turbos on the street (28" Tall Tire and 11 inches wide). On DR's I really have to use a time function on the boost controller in order to get out of the hole. Also I have to set my shocks like I'm on the track which is NO GOOD on the street since I'll bottom out on a road that's not completely flat. The street is definitely a whole new ball game.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
Yep really cool guys, Alex actually drove the car on the final pass (not in this vid) but he missed third. He blamed it on me because I put the GoPro inside and I told him we'd see how good of a driver he is, lol.

I honestly don't know if Humble tuned it, I would assume so. He had it tuned in Tulsa and that is where their shop is, I'm slowly putting 2 and 2 together!
LOL yea it sounds like Alex tuned it. I remember hearing that he didm but wasnt for sure. Yea im good friends with Alex, I have known him for years. Great guys and willing to help out anybody!
Old 04-16-2010, 10:09 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by texas94z
Its amazing what 40 psi of artificial atmosphere does to a 10k rpm spinning motor. I wanna see that dyno sheet. I don't understand how those heads stay on the car.
That boggles my mind too. The best I can come up with is that the bore is that much smaller and the bolt-holes for the head are closer together that there is better clamping force on the head itself. Crazy though!

Originally Posted by bongva
LOL yea it sounds like Alex tuned it. I remember hearing that he didm but wasnt for sure. Yea im good friends with Alex, I have known him for years. Great guys and willing to help out anybody!
Yep, they were definitely cool. As long as the weather holds up we'll be down at IFO in Noble to see how this car does again, Alex is coming too. Feel free to head on out!
Old 04-16-2010, 10:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 'Trust'

Yep, they were definitely cool. As long as the weather holds up we'll be down at IFO in Noble to see how this car does again, Alex is coming too. Feel free to head on out!
Ive been debating it... but not too sure yet man. If i come down, I will more than likely be with the humble crew.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bongva
Ive been debating it... but not too sure yet man. If i come down, I will more than likely be with the humble crew.
Well if you come down I'm sure I'll met ya, I'm the one at the end of the video turning the camera off (short hair).
Old 04-16-2010, 02:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Damn I need to run down there. Not much but liter bikes here in UT. The LS guys that do cruise, just cruise...bolt ons and cat-backs. TX Mile has always been on my to do list. 2011 baby...Too bad by then the record will be 260!

Fast 4 banger. Sounds like a beast, not very useful on the street it seems like. Slicks and even DR's on the street gets expensive. Especially doing 10,200 rpm burns at 70 mph. Drive that thing in reverse and it might hook

We're currently doing a C16 tune on my buddies EVO 8 2.3 stroker with a HTA86, should be good for at least mid 140's. No 10 sec EVO's in UT yet. I think it's got the same cam's and turbo as the AMS car. The motor feels like its gonna F'ing twist out of the motor mounts when boost hits.

You guys have an awesome crew. I can't wait to head down.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Wow I would **** in my pants if I accidentally raced him on the fwy!
Sick car for sure!!
Old 04-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do like the reverse mount camera, kinda like AMS did in their evo..

http://www.youtube.com/v/tXPGd5Q8cHw&hl
Old 04-16-2010, 06:09 PM
Teching In

Tuans Car is nasty! Cant wait for us all to be up and running.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think everyone should stop posting HDgopro videos so I don't just buy one on the credit card.

Quick Reply: That Crazy Teg: Tuan's onepercent 797whp Integra