Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

lets see your mustang

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 06:09 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually it would be perfectly fine... many of their administrators/moderators/members have F-bodies and Corvettes. Just like quite a few of the Admins/mods here have Mustangs.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

X2. I dnt see anyone on svt site hateing just because they have. a cheby. Sounds like you have issues dude.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys, stop it before it gets out of hand and gets locked. I like this thread and don't want to see it closed because of some childish behavior.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02TransAm/Batmobile
Guys, stop it before it gets out of hand and gets locked. I like this thread and don't want to see it closed because of some childish behavior.
x2 dude. Im done with it. I like all the cars in this thread. I wanna c more. Especially snake95s car
Old 06-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Teching In

dont you have ford fourm go to,,,this ls1 tech,,,
Old 06-16-2010, 06:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by texas twister
x2!!
lmao
Old 06-16-2010, 07:01 PM
TECH Addict

^^^ Seriously?! STFU you children, if you really dont like mustangs purely because they are not a GM product GTFO. Go look in another thread, you are obviously too ignorant/childish to provide so worthwhile comments to this thread. I like the mustang, viper, import guys that come here, they add a good bit of variety to the mix. What fun would it be if we were all the same, all had the same taste, all had the same car, in the same color with the same wheels, and the same exhaust and set-up?

See both good looking cars. I would deff. own both in a heartbeat. I dont understand someone who can be so "brand loyal" they will not accept the fact that ANY other car looks, sounds, performs, etc better.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
^^^ Seriously?! STFU you children, if you really dont like mustangs purely because they are not a GM product GTFO. Go look in another thread, you are obviously too ignorant/childish to provide so worthwhile comments to this thread. I like the mustang, viper, import guys that come here, they add a good bit of variety to the mix. What fun would it be if we were all the same, all had the same taste, all had the same car, in the same color with the same wheels, and the same exhaust and set-up?

See both good looking cars. I would deff. own both in a heartbeat. I dont understand someone who can be so "brand loyal" they will not accept the fact that ANY other car looks, sounds, performs, etc better.
I LOVE all domestic cars, and even alot of imports. im not saying the car isnt cool, just that im tired of seeing ford threads everytime i get on.
i dont go to ford forums and post chevy stuff.
you are obviously too ignorant/childish to get the point, that this is a GM based website! if i wanna see or read about fords my first thought is not to go to ls1tech. i would think that maybe a ford forum would be better
Old 06-16-2010, 07:18 PM
TECH Addict

You're right i am too ignorant to grasp the concept of your lame *** rationalization.

I cant believe how LS1tech is going the way of most of the other boards. Bunch of intolerant idiots who lack the capability to simply move on if they don't like something. They have to inject their negativity into threads by voicing their opinion where it does not belong to begin with. Do you go around kicking puppies when your having a bad day too?

You are aware of the fact that LSx's can be and are often swapped into these mustangs right?
Old 06-16-2010, 07:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

You're right i am too ignorant to grasp the concept of your lame *** rationalization.

I cant believe how LS1tech is going the way of most of the other boards. Bunch of intolerant idiots who lack the capability to simply move on if they don't like something. They have to inject their negativity into threads by voicing their opinion where it does not belong to begin with. Do you go around kicking puppies when your having a bad day too?

You are aware of the fact that LSx's can be and are often swapped into these mustangs right?
u are just mad because u dont like my opinion, and want to argue. i could care less. "shrug" lol

Really? u can swap LS engines into other cars?!?

edit: p.s. look at u'r sig. lmao! and u call me lame,childish,& ignorant
Old 06-16-2010, 07:39 PM
TECH Regular

That would be a tough choice.
BUT, as much as I love the 69 Boss, I would still choose a 69 Camaro over it.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:57 PM
***Repost Police***

I like the '67-'68 model Camaros a little better, so in that instance I'd probably take the Boss.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:01 PM
On The Tree

Ttt lmfao
Old 06-16-2010, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 01'SSLSX
I LOVE all domestic cars, and even alot of imports. im not saying the car isnt cool, just that im tired of seeing ford threads everytime i get on.
i dont go to ford forums and post chevy stuff.
you are obviously too ignorant/childish to get the point, that this is a GM based website! if i wanna see or read about fords my first thought is not to go to ls1tech. i would think that maybe a ford forum would be better
Last time I checked........99% of the automotive related threads on this forum are still centered on GM vehicles. Do you NOT visit the tech sections?.......or the vehicle specific sections? Most all of the Mustang related threads are in the non-tech sections like this one. Seeing a variety of vehicle discussions in non-tech sections of any car forum is not unusual. Just because there are more than two or three Ford/Mustang threads in a single section does not undo a GM-centric discussion board..........unless you're just an intolerant *****.

Maybe you should head over to the street kill section and bitch there.........those guys are ALWAYS talking about Mustangs.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:08 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 93sspcoupe
dang did you just convert. Lol.
Hellz no, but Im not ignorant. I love my GM cars, but the ability to go to my drive way and swap a pulley out and make a good amount of power sounds like fun. Plus having a sweet TA and a Cobra is double the win
Old 06-16-2010, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by USArmyZ28
Hellz no, but Im not ignorant. I love my GM cars, but the ability to go to my drive way and swap a pulley out and make a good amount of power sounds like fun. Plus having a sweet TA and a Cobra is double the win
that wld be sweet. I wld love to have a ls1 m6 car and my foxbody. That be bad ***. If you get a cobra post sum pics. If ppl here dnt get butt hurt lol. lets see ur sweet ta if ya dnt mind.

Last edited by 93sspcoupe; 06-16-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally someone posts a badass Mustang, you can keep the Fox bodies, I want to see more of THAT!
Old 06-16-2010, 11:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by texas twister
yeah this is ls1 tech, not d***head as i said before, so i guess you and 01sslsx need to also
Old 06-16-2010, 11:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
That would be a tough choice.
BUT, as much as I love the 69 Boss, I would still choose a 69 Camaro over it.
both of them cars are sweeeet
Old 06-17-2010, 12:18 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Latch
Finally someone posts a badass Mustang, you can keep the Fox bodies, I want to see more of THAT!
I posted a 69 Boss 429 in black about two pages back...

Quick Reply: lets see your mustang