^ +5000!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice looking cars.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for all the comments/compliments. I know that some people will not like the style of our cars for one reason or another. Some people just don't like the flashy cars. We are just in the habit of wanting to look good AND have high HP cars. Honestly I get a lot of **** from people saying they don't like the white on my car. I get more people saying they don't like it, than saying that they do like it. I honestly can't see why not. It's something different from everything else that I've seen. Maybe that's the issue.

What I'm trying to say is that a lot of people may not like our cars because they are out of the box. It's a whole different scenario when we're talking about putting ridiculous graphics on our cars, but we're not. We have candy paint, just maybe different colors than you would normally see or expect. Maybe it's just our name. I don't know. Whatever it is, honestly doesn't matter to me. If you like it you do. If you don't you don't. Your opinion won't effect my tastes.

All in all Thanks for the compliments, and thanks for the critics.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im not crazy about some of ur rim choices but the paint colors look awsome idc what anyone says
Old 06-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by therobman
im not crazy about some of ur rim choices but the paint colors look awsome idc what anyone says
Yeah it's a campaign on here like democrats and republicans and just like both of those parties in the end both sides have many similar likes. These people really like the cars because if we were there in person they would have a whole different story.

On a more important note how hard is it to replace your own Head Liner? I hear its a few companies that will mail one out to you that you can do yourself.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by grantn
nice looking cars.
Thanks
Old 06-24-2010, 07:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueMagicSS
Thanks for all the comments/compliments. I know that some people will not like the style of our cars for one reason or another. Some people just don't like the flashy cars. We are just in the habit of wanting to look good AND have high HP cars. Honestly I get a lot of **** from people saying they don't like the white on my car. I get more people saying they don't like it, than saying that they do like it. I honestly can't see why not. It's something different from everything else that I've seen. Maybe that's the issue.
Well let me be one of the guys that says I like the white, and love the color and color scheme of your car, Im a blue fanboy and that blue is sick.
Post more pics of it and also that lime green Camaro.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by MaroBoyzPrez
That's a ridiculous pic you pulled out to back up your statement so the two topics relate. If we drove something like that then no one except that owner would like it so at some point we all have to exercise common sense on this site. The point I get at personally is I love to be unique while still staying true to the muscle car foundation such as how many horses my car has, the corvette rims, suspension, and so on.
The problem is "common sense" isn't always so common to everyone. For example, oversized, heavy wheels on a performance car being contradictory seems like common sense to me, but not everyone (don't get all defensive, Im not saying your car, or the cars posted have oversized wheels because they certainly don't, but there are some members in the "camaro boyz" that have some really over sized, tacky wheels).

Then the other question comes up that even with the random picture you posted here, who cares what the owner likes or what he's doing with his car? I don't. What one guy does to his own vehicle effects me zero percent. I'm building a high performance sports car that turns heads, I have people all day give me thumbs up and take pictures, this is way too much fun.
I don't care, what bothers me is when the owner freaks out and starts using the word "haterz" because someone doesn't like the car, and then bashes people for being "all the same", its extremely hypocritical.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:16 PM
TECH Resident

More women... I need to get back out to CALI! lol
Old 06-25-2010, 12:00 AM
Launching!

How many ******* stickers of companies you don't actually own parts from do you really need?
Old 06-25-2010, 12:09 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99T/A_Marine
How many ******* stickers of companies you don't actually own parts from do you really need?
HAHAHA,,,,,Damn!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you jealous because the only way you were able to fill up your signature was to add things like: "MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor Wires", "NGK TR-55's", "TB Coolant Bypass", "EGR Delete", "AIR Delete", "PCV Catch Can", "CAGS Delete", "Tick adjustable master cylinder", "VHT'd Marker and tail lights."

I mean damn, instead of typing up MSD Wires, you had to write out, "MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor Wires." Why not give us a part number with that too.

I would do your sig like this:

1999 Trans Am M6 SLP Air Lid, Headers, LS6 Intake, Monster Stage 2 clutch 354rwhp/362rwtq
Old 06-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Launching!

Damn, I'll be the first to say I just got ******* burned haha.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL That was a pretty good burn.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
The problem is "common sense" isn't always so common to everyone. For example, oversized, heavy wheels on a performance car being contradictory seems like common sense to me, but not everyone (don't get all defensive, Im not saying your car, or the cars posted have oversized wheels because they certainly don't, but there are some members in the "camaro boyz" that have some really over sized, tacky wheels).

I don't care, what bothers me is when the owner freaks out and starts using the word "haterz" because someone doesn't like the car, and then bashes people for being "all the same", its extremely hypocritical.
What the site is full of is people that on one hand give you a HALF compliment, then throw a low blow right after such as how you put "tacky" big wheels on the end of what you wrote right after saying we don't have that on ANY of our pics. The pics tell the story of what type of cars our current lineup consists of yet some people still want to refer back to 2005 just because and ignore what they see right now. With the members who did have "oversized" rims they had expensive rims on that were popular at that time. Tacky rims are cheap looking knock-off brand rims or odd looking rims.

On the "haterz" word. In all the post no one on here has seen me say "haterz" even once BUT let's not act like that doesn't exist you have haterz everywhere even at work and some of these folks are doing that on here I just never say that word because when a person is "hating" as some people call it then its obvious. Bottomline is we put quality cars with horsepower on the street. No need for people to talk about the BIG rims 99% of our members no longer have, or random paint colors when probably a little over half of our crew has factory paint.

For who ever said the word haterz I'm guessing when they see what we really have which is cars like the pics I posted on here and people talk about big rims anyway like they WISH we had them so they can rip us on something, then people step in and defend us and they typically call it hating.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
More women... I need to get back out to CALI! lol
Come out to the Bay Area bro we have a damn good time out here with the muscle car scene and pretty women.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Teching In

Damn, I'll be the first to say I just got ******* burned haha.
Haha yeah man you have to buy some of those products on those stickers first before having an issue with them products such as a Procharger.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Launching!

Okay guys, get over yourselves. Who gives a crap if someone has rims, stickers or flashy paint? The beauty of this hobby is that everyone has their own taste. You can say something's not for you, but don't bash on anyone for what they have.

Personally, I don't like airbagged rides, hydraulics, DONK, stickers, putting spoilers on trucks or those tacky fake hood scoops and fender vents. However my tastes may not be yours. You're entitled to do whatever you want with your ride.

If you ask me what I think of it, be ready for an honest answer. But I don't think any of us should go out of our way to be ****** about it.

So, let it go. Admire what you want to admire and be courteous to what you don't.

Thanks.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Launching!

Oh, one more thing ...

I'd like to applaud and thank MaroBoyPrez and the other members of his club who have been very polite and have controlled themselves well while responding to every inpolite post in this thread. You guys are a class act! There should be more people like you in this world.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:14 AM
On The Tree

Jesus Christ I cant believe this stupid thread is still going on.

Its painfully obvious The MaroBoyzPrez cant take criticism.

Quick Reply: Couple New Maro Boyz Pics (Some NWS)