Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Couple New Maro Boyz Pics (Some NWS)

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 01:15 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys are brave. I don't care what the chica looks like, NO ONE sits or lays on my car.

Good shots though!
Old 06-22-2010, 01:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

some nice looking cars, that red one above looks like its one sharp turn away from loosing some tires tho
Old 06-22-2010, 02:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MaroBoyzPrez
What's bad is the stupidity of the people posting information on here that they haven't investigated and present that like it's fact, that's where the stupidity lies. If you want to know about the freeway incident why not just ask me?

The freeway incident was put together by a car club that was NOT the camaro boyz and had over 100 muscle cars on it from 22 different clubs. We were not in any of the donuts but since our name was way more popular then the other clubs names we took the fall. It's not something we cry about but when your name is big your going to be linked to anything close to you.
So your telling me that your club doesnt participate in any of the Sideshow videos posted all over Youtube? I dont care if you shut down a freeway or an intersection. Either way its a great way to injure people and cause damage. It gives a bad name/image to all Muscle Car drivers in the Bay.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NeedaV8foundation
some nice looking cars, that red one above looks like its one sharp turn away from loosing some tires tho
You think those are 285s on there? Seem pretty wide to me!
Old 06-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mavmavv
So your telling me that your club doesnt participate in any of the Sideshow videos posted all over Youtube? I dont care if you shut down a freeway or an intersection. Either way its a great way to injure people and cause damage. It gives a bad name/image to all Muscle Car drivers in the Bay.
Let's cut the BS out because not only does every muscle car club break laws somewhere down the line or have broken some law somewhere even if it's speeding we've all done burnouts or something that if a cop was behind you the ticket would be huge. Are we car muscle car enthusiasts or nuns? Even old men laugh and joke about all the laws they've broken so let's cut this out.

The freeway incident was not us, I'm sorry that may bother you that we weren't involved but it was not us. As far as the bad image on car clubs we can talk for days about that such as all the clubs with raggedy cars, crashing into other cars, fighting other clubs, and etc etc from there. If you want the muscle car club game changed The camaro Boyz are the wrong place to start that mission since we're on the positive end I just got finished picking up trash with other members at a park in the Bay.

Your focus will need to be on the fact that there's not enough RULES in car clubs as a whole. But bike clubs have there drama as well. All of the bad in the game comes from men with large ego's so if you don't have an answer for that then the problem will continue.

Last edited by MaroBoyzPrez; 06-22-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Brangeta
You think those are 285s on there? Seem pretty wide to me!
they just seem like they are "bowing" way over the lip of the rim.

and i like my 315s better
Old 06-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Launching!

I've broken the law
Old 06-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by toneloc60
I've broken the law
We all have somewhere down the line so it kills me when people get on forums like this and act like there squeeky clean. Almost all of us have raced, attempted a donut at least, or some burnout. In fact one of the first things you do when you get a muscle car is a burnout, and that's legal where???? No where!
Old 06-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NeedaV8foundation
they just seem like they are "bowing" way over the lip of the rim.

and i like my 315s better
Not bad, I like the BF Goodrich G-Force tires myself though those bad boys are some good tires
Old 06-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Launching!

x2 on the latin chicks, nice cars too
Old 06-22-2010, 05:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have had my 07 R1 up to 183mph, I have topped out my Comp TA and I drove 155mph all the way back from Baker MT to my home town in my 99 Eclipse. So yeah, I have broken the law...Speeding tickets in Montana are cheap! Only cost me 100$ for going 97mph. It cost me 100$ for going 10mph over the speed limit in SD...damn **** States. As far as speeding goes, as I get older and my insurance rates dont drop. I really don't break traffic laws that often anymore. I have kind of grown out of it.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

Love the colors of the camaro Boyz cars when they're all lined up -- reminds me of Skittles. (I do NOT mean this in a bad way.) I think there are so many F-bodies around that making any amount of them custom to fit your personality, your favorite colors, all around what you like isn't hurting anyone. If there were only a very limited number - sure, keep it stock and wait 30 years for the value to make it worth something. But here, today, we've got lots so - let's play loud.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
I have had my 07 R1 up to 183mph, I have topped out my Comp TA and I drove 155mph all the way back from Baker MT to my home town in my 99 Eclipse. So yeah, I have broken the law...Speeding tickets in Montana are cheap! Only cost me 100$ for going 97mph. It cost me 100$ for going 10mph over the speed limit in SD...damn **** States. As far as speeding goes, as I get older and my insurance rates dont drop. I really don't break traffic laws that often anymore. I have kind of grown out of it.
Yeah we all break those laws here and there and honestly Chevy did not build the Corvette or Camaro for people to go 65 on the freeway we all have to keep in mind that speedometer goes up to 220 I believe now
Old 06-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FordGirlGoneBad
Love the colors of the camaro Boyz cars when they're all lined up -- reminds me of Skittles. (I do NOT mean this in a bad way.) I think there are so many F-bodies around that making any amount of them custom to fit your personality, your favorite colors, all around what you like isn't hurting anyone. If there were only a very limited number - sure, keep it stock and wait 30 years for the value to make it worth something. But here, today, we've got lots so - let's play loud.
Exactly let's all have a good time with this car stuff, and that's why I have a few more pics to add.

Old 06-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98NBM1
x2 on the latin chicks, nice cars too
Here's a couple more pics for you

Old 06-22-2010, 06:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Pretty nice cars and random colors, its different. I like all of them except the ones with 21"+ size rims on them.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MaroBoyzPrez
In fact one of the first things you do when you get a muscle car is a burnout, and that's legal where???? No where!
As funny as this sounds ... the church I went to in Minnesota. That place is a very different kind of church though. They gave away an AR-15 and a 1911 from the pulpit when I was up there last month. They have car shows, burnout competitions and even allowed people to ride their bikes through the church for this year's bike blessing. Cool @$$ church!
Old 06-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by enigmah
Pretty nice cars and random colors, its different. I like all of them except the ones with 21"+ size rims on them.
Haha now where do you see a pic of one on 21+ inch rims?
Old 06-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by toneloc60
As funny as this sounds ... the church I went to in Minnesota. That place is a very different kind of church though. They gave away an AR-15 and a 1911 from the pulpit when I was up there last month. They have car shows, burnout competitions and even allowed people to ride their bikes through the church for this year's bike blessing. Cool @$$ church!
I just found my new church they have everything, pretty women too?
Old 06-22-2010, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

There are some very bad *** rides in your club.
High powered engines with hot paint.
Forget the haters cause they are transparent http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...gr_rainbow.gif.

Quick Reply: Couple New Maro Boyz Pics (Some NWS)