Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Things that make you get violent.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2004, 01:05 PM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn, that was messed up, that guy should have his fingernails pulled off one by one and feel what pain is..... sick kid
Old 01-18-2004, 02:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Casper9T9
That guy didn't die. That incident happened in south Texas. Another unrelated incident happened in a northern state where a guy was killed. There was a huge thread on this at the other board.

He didn't die? A lot of people told me he did die. Internal bleeding etc. In any case, that looked like it hurt. Heh
Old 01-18-2004, 02:42 PM
TECH Junkie

I carry a .38 special revolver between the tranny hump and my seat for good measure but if you carry be sure to let the cop know if ya get pulled over fellas
Old 01-18-2004, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Had it been me i would have shoved that skateboard up his ***, If he hit me like that he would have to make sure i dont get up.
Old 01-18-2004, 06:14 PM
On The Tree

Haha the texas guys talk about "if it was in texas this woulda happened and this would be done" well guess what it was in texas!!! I live in los angeles and let me tell you ... if that happened around here wow .... i PROMISE you he woulda been dead nobody woulda been seeing anything because the crowd of people that woulda been there killing him woulda block the camera from seeing anything ... i would ****** wreck that kid . ...... bunch of ****** *****'s standing around .... nothing i hate more then a bunch of *****'s that are 2 scared to defend ****.....
Old 01-18-2004, 08:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by EvilSVT
Haha the texas guys talk about "if it was in texas this woulda happened and this would be done" well guess what it was in texas!!! I live in los angeles and let me tell you ... if that happened around here wow .... i PROMISE you he woulda been dead nobody woulda been seeing anything because the crowd of people that woulda been there killing him woulda block the camera from seeing anything ... i would ****** wreck that kid . ...... bunch of ****** *****'s standing around .... nothing i hate more then a bunch of *****'s that are 2 scared to defend ****.....
Yo, your a pretty big *******, aren't you. Around here nobody would do ****, cause nobody would really give a ****. If I saw a fight, I'd probably jump in if it was one of my friends. If not, why get involved? I don't care.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:14 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Holy ******* mother of god.......

That video has honestly got my heart racing 90 mph, I want to go find the sorry ***** **** and beat his ******* brains in with his own skateboard. Jesus christ, I swear before god I would put his mouth on the curb and stomp his ****** face in it....That coward piece of **** deserves to be beaten within an inch of his life, fucked in the *** with a baseball bat, and them stomped to death...

I am severely pissed right now, no ****.....Im out

josh
Old 01-18-2004, 08:19 PM
LSX Mechanic

Originally Posted by Super Mario
Yo, your a pretty big *******, aren't you. Around here nobody would do ****, cause nobody would really give a ****. If I saw a fight, I'd probably jump in if it was one of my friends. If not, why get involved? I don't care.
Dude, hate to say it, but you're a ******* ***** if you would sit around and watch an innocent guy get his head bashed in with a skateboard, and while lying on the ground helpless get bashed in the head again with potentially fatal blows to the head. No better than the people sittin there sayin "OOOhhh"

I don't care if I knew the guy or not, he didn't deserve it and no way in hell would I allow something like that to happen.....That sorry **** needs to be beaten to death.....
Old 01-18-2004, 10:07 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Damian
Holy ******* mother of god.......

That video has honestly got my heart racing 90 mph, I want to go find the sorry ***** **** and beat his ******* brains in with his own skateboard. Jesus christ, I swear before god I would put his mouth on the curb and stomp his ****** face in it....That coward piece of **** deserves to be beaten within an inch of his life, fucked in the *** with a baseball bat, and them stomped to death...

I am severely pissed right now, no ****.....Im out

josh
I felt the exact same way when I watched that video for the first time.I was pissed off beyond belief and physically tense.Similar to the feeling you get before getting into a real fight. Wierd.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dude, hate to say it, but you're a ******* ***** if you would sit around and watch an innocent guy get his head bashed in with a skateboard, and while lying on the ground helpless get bashed in the head again with potentially fatal blows to the head. No better than the people sittin there sayin "OOOhhh"

I don't care if I knew the guy or not, he didn't deserve it and no way in hell would I allow something like that to happen.....That sorry **** needs to be beaten to death.....
I wouldn't be sitting there watching it, I would've left. How can you call me a *****? Do you know me? I don't know why this is so amazingly terrible to everybody, I guess you guys didn't see fight after fight in your high school or something I didn't think mine was all that ghetto. Kids got the **** beat out of them every day. Granted this is a lot worse than that, but if your gonna run in to a fight with a couple of random kids, one with any kind of weapon and you with none, your a ******* MORON in my book.

Don't ever call me a *****. You don't know me or what I've been through.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:37 PM
LSX Mechanic

I wouldn't be sitting there watching it, I would've left. How can you call me a *****? Do you know me?
Dude I don't need to know you. If you can honestly say you'd turn your back on something like that without lifting a finger, getting someone's attention to help, or anything what so ever, you're a ***** in my book. That's weak, and the people watching or walking away are just as much of a coward as he was. Guess I was raised different......Sorry

Josh
Old 01-18-2004, 10:39 PM
LSX Mechanic

Don't ever call me a *****. You don't know me or what I've been through.
Don't need to know you. Judging from your response, you have the heart of a ***** or really don't have a heart at all.....

Josh
Old 01-18-2004, 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

I agree Damian SM if you just stood there you deserve to have your *** beat too. That ******* ****** just hit the dude in the head with a ******* skateboard. Now i would understand if the too kids knew each other and had issues and where fghting like normal people usually do but this little **** was out messing with every body. If i got on that skateboard and he pushed me off I would leave.... Then come back with a ******* BAT. I hope that mother ****** ***** with the wrong person and ends up dead. You just cant go arround doing that to people now a day.

Just my .02
Old 01-18-2004, 10:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dude I don't need to know you. If you can honestly say you'd turn your back on something like that without lifting a finger, getting someone's attention to help, or anything what so ever, you're a ***** in my book. That's weak, and the people watching or walking away are just as much of a coward as he was. Guess I was raised different......Sorry

Josh
Than I can honestly say your just another judgemental imbecile who thinks he would jump into that fight and help the guy out.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Don't need to know you. Judging from your response, you have the heart of a ***** or really don't have a heart at all.....

Josh
Let me give you a brief runaround.

In sixth grade I had my face split open because I wouldn't let a kid twice my size push me around. That was the first fight I'd been in. Since then, I've been in countless others, some I won, some I got the **** beat out of me.

In my freshman year in High School, I came to blows with a football player a bit bigger than me, and bloodied up his face because he stuck gum in my hair and tried to push me around. When I got up, he shoved me into a desk, so I hit him. Once, I thought, but then I just kept going.

Senior year, this spanish kid made the mistake of threatening me and thinking that he was ghetto. I gave him a shove and he stepped back and held his hands up and said "Hey man.." like he didn't want anything. At this point the teacher was out of the room. I turned to sit, and he shoved me around and punched me, which was a big mistake. I had his *** on the ground in less than 10 seconds. He left that day with a swollen **** eye, bloody nose, and a concussion, thanks to a few jabs and a head butt. My history teacher, who I'm still good friends with, had to pin me up against a wall with 2 other kids to keep me from killing his ***** ***.

A year ago, 6 of my friends and I came to blows with a couple of BIG *** guys from a town over in their late 30s. They had mag lights, and we got the **** beat out of us, but we weren't about to back down.

Don't call me a *****, because you don't know **** "Damian"
Old 01-18-2004, 10:52 PM
LSX Mechanic

Than I can honestly say your just another judgemental imbecile who thinks he would jump into that fight and help the guy out.
Judgemental? What would you call it? Would you walk away from a woman getting raped in an alley somewhere just cause it was none of your business? Probably......

No thinking about it. I have been in more fights than you can probably count son, and best believe that guy would have been suplexed on top of his ******* head and stomped in the ground after I saw the first swing......ESPECIALLY if I knew that poor guy getting hit...I have honor BOY, something you obviously know nothing about...

I am done with you, go make a thread in the Lounge or something...

Josh
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mrhawk
That ******* ****** just hit the dude in the head with a ******* skateboard. Now i would understand if the too kids knew each other and had issues and where fghting like normal people usually do but this little **** was out messing with every body.
Yes, but what I was saying was that you wouldn't know. If you were just a passer-by you wouldn't have any idea what was going on. From this video, agreed, but if I saw a kid beating the **** out of another one with a skateboard, I'd figure that it's their beef and I'd stay out of it.

If i got on that skateboard and he pushed me off I would leave.... Then come back with a ******* BAT.
If he pushed me off like that, he would be hurt pretty bad.
TECH Fanatic

Let me give you a brief runaround.

In sixth grade I had my face split open because I wouldn't let a kid twice my size push me around. That was the first fight I'd been in. Since then, I've been in countless others, some I won, some I got the **** beat out of me.

In my freshman year in High School, I came to blows with a football player a bit bigger than me, and bloodied up his face because he stuck gum in my hair and tried to push me around. When I got up, he shoved me into a desk, so I hit him. Once, I thought, but then I just kept going.

Senior year, this spanish kid made the mistake of threatening me and thinking that he was ghetto. I gave him a shove and he stepped back and held his hands up and said "Hey man.." like he didn't want anything. At this point the teacher was out of the room. I turned to sit, and he shoved me around and punched me, which was a big mistake. I had his *** on the ground in less than 10 seconds. He left that day with a swollen **** eye, bloody nose, and a concussion, thanks to a few jabs and a head butt. My history teacher, who I'm still good friends with, had to pin me up against a wall with 2 other kids to keep me from killing his ***** ***.

A year ago, 6 of my friends and I came to blows with a couple of BIG *** guys from a town over in their late 30s. They had mag lights, and we got the **** beat out of us, but we weren't about to back down.

Don't call me a *****, because you don't know **** "Damian"
The fact is if you walk away with out doing anything like calling the cops or trying to break it up you ARE a *****. And from what you have said would make people belive you are a *****.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Whatever you guys wanna say. I've said what I wanted to, that's my opinion, it's not gonna change. The people around here in my area know me and what I'm about, there's nothing I can really say to prove you wrong. I'm not gonna turn this into a huge 10 page flame war, ls1.com aag style. If you really have that much of a problem with me, you can PM me.

Last edited by Super Mario; 01-18-2004 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

well, i am glad theres people on this board that would help each other out in situations like that.

thanks.